3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
How much longer do I need to help Lisa to complete "Schoolgirl"?
And how many dozens of times do I need to get rid of the spider before I'm allowed to throw it in the shower?
Jesus, the grind is completely absurd for a fucking reboot.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How much longer do I need to help Lisa to complete "Schoolgirl"?
And how many dozens of times do I need to get rid of the spider before I'm allowed to throw it in the shower?
Jesus, the grind is completely absurd for a fucking reboot.
For Lisa is 6 times without error then get her spanked until she comes to you then 6 times again no errors.

For Alice you only have to put it in her bed once then the morning shower is ready for spider.

Reactions: omocik and Aristos

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Good by and your on my ignore list so I will never see any of your post again.
I had to do the same thing a1fox3... dude was hurting my brain!!

Anyway, like you & many others, I'm really interested to follow this new BB iteration. I live in hope that it will get close to my interpretation & imagination of the game back in the early days of development of BB!

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
People want to get rid of Eric, but they forget - that game exists, it's called Sisterly Lust. As for Eric, maybe he'd be more tolerable if he had an actual character beyond Human Pepe Le Pew.
Nope. What would be better is if they gave a scene of us killing him and feeding his body parts to pigs.

Reactions: Kaisenjin

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
So last night I had this dream. I'll keep it short.

Max feeds Eric to the woodchipper. Ann comes to Max, an ask have you seen Eric, I can't find him anywhere.
Max replied don't worry mom, I'm sure he's AROUND here somewhere.

Last edited:

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
max isn't the second talk with eric even after weeks have passed and also when max gifts silk robe to ann she takes it and the door gets closed and the images of ann giving the show to the max in the silk robe are not displaying what do I do.

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
max isn't the second talk with eric even after weeks have passed and also when max gifts silk robe to ann she takes it and the door gets closed and the images of ann giving the show to the max in the silk robe are not displaying what do I do.
not in game ATM maybe next update

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Ok you will not get second talk with Eric in this update.(next update 0.04) As for nightie that you give Ann you will not see her wearing it. Read what she said to Max. When she opens door she will give Max a hug. If your lucky she will give Max a kiss. It is best to knock on door to give her the gift.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
This is not a review of the Game, but an Analysis on why NTR related discussions in this game are misunderstood and face-palmed.
Then, how and when the actual NTR in this game unfolds! (does it :unsure:)

It had been a Blood-bath discussion in the "Original BB" forum thread, and now with the "Another Story" the same Rage has never slowed down.

I want to throw in my view of this and also point out why this still continues.

By this stage, every average Joe, Tom, Dick n Hairy Harry! (that's what i meant) is exposed to what NTR (Netorare) means :rolleyes: and what this word when tagged or dropped in a game can do to people e-Socially bringing in more hate and blacklisting each other!

If you don't want to continue reading it and feel its going to be the same old..same old, then i would simply say Suit yourself and Blame the Developer! and also wish for a Mod/Cheat to change the entire plot.

On that note!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Disclaimer: No Offense! This is viewed from General point of the situation and plot in "Another Story" only.

Now, Eric is hated by most and want him Dead the moment he is introduced in the Game. There are also wishes of more Eric's impact in the Story. A balance of Both is always welcome, However! Lets talk things in detail what matters the most which provoked this NTR Blood-bath.

To clear things up a bit.. During the Intro of Characters

It is established that Max is adopted (we are not here to argue about incest) and hopes to find out about his original family in future! (..lost concern)
From the Start, Max is portrayed as Chastised and stay at home for the blame (Expelled accused of Sexual harassment from School)
Hence, he has that Sexual frustration (hidden within) and that is seen when you make him peek into Ann's room at night, even from the first day.

Based on the above screens from game: You can notice the Story/Plot about his thoughts n reactions, but remember earlier in the Morning of the First Game Day, Max learns that his Mom got a new Job and She is attracted to her Department Manager, Eric. And his Sisters are happy for their Mom.

This is where the Plot fails (again :FacePalm:). That's why this story is accused as a copy of the Original. This is where the Story should have extended and given opportunity in Max's life. But with this cut-short story plot in the first day of the Game, it plugs in lot of Tags than the game can handle! nor can we!

There is no scene or thoughts from Max that says.. He has to be the Main Man of the House and wants to seduce all the Women! or the desire to Romance with Ann. That's simply not the Goal, yet.
(Kira, as per original story injects these thoughts in future! once she shares Ann's past history based on Ann's and her current situation with Eric.)

That's right, as Players: we are in Max's shoes and making him do the peeking, sneaking and transforming his character into more sexually attracted to his Adoptive Mom. That's the Goal, as Max wants to quench his sexual desires (so do we!)
Now, we hate Eric even more! as per the current story events.

The main problem in the Plot could have been averted: had the Developer introduced Eric in later point of the game, after Kira shows up and Max learns about Ann's past.

Then as Max develops romantic feelings with Ann, helping her around the house and with Kira's tricky ways (Carpal tunnel syndrome) to help Max with his Sexual desire. Also, getting Ann closer to Max.

After this stage of the Plot, when Eric enters and takes Ann away from Max.
Then, this could be well-defined as NTR. It's the same case with his Sisters.

So, my point is the whole Plot is wrongly adapted..again! and again!
This blood-bath about NTR is meaningless.

Now, to sum it all; Max at this point of the story only treats Ann as any other women; whom he wishes to bang and there is no romance nor feelings.
That's why many argue the need of Eric for the story to progress when Kira can do his Job flawlessly and assist Max in getting under every NPC's panties!

Well, this is all my view of the current game situation.. Stay Safe and Keep playing!

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
This is not a review of the Game, but an Analysis on why NTR related discussions in this game are misunderstood and face-palmed.
Then, how and when the actual NTR in this game unfolds! (does it :unsure:)

It had been a Blood-bath discussion in the "Original BB" forum thread, and now with the "Another Story" the same Rage has never slowed down.

I want to throw in my view of this and also point out why this still continues.

By this stage, every average Joe, Tom, Dick n Hairy Harry! (that's what i meant) is exposed to what NTR (Netorare) means :rolleyes: and what this word when tagged or dropped in a game can do to people e-Socially bringing in more hate and blacklisting each other!

If you don't want to continue reading it and feel its going to be the same old..same old, then i would simply say Suit yourself and Blame the Developer! and also wish for a Mod/Cheat to change the entire plot.

On that note!

Disclaimer: No Offense! This is viewed from General point of the situation and plot in "Another Story" only.

Now, Eric is hated by most and want him Dead the moment he is introduced in the Game. There are also wishes of more Eric's impact in the Story. A balance of Both is always welcome, However! Lets talk things in detail what matters the most which provoked this NTR Blood-bath.

To clear things up a bit.. During the Intro of Characters

It is established that Max is adopted (we are not here to argue about incest) and hopes to find out about his original family in future! (..lost concern)
From the Start, Max is portrayed as Chastised and stay at home for the blame (Expelled accused of Sexual harassment from School)
Hence, he has that Sexual frustration (hidden within) and that is seen when you make him peek into Ann's room at night, even from the first day.

Based on the above screens from game: You can notice the Story/Plot about his thoughts n reactions, but remember earlier in the Morning of the First Game Day, Max learns that his Mom got a new Job and She is attracted to her Department Manager, Eric. And his Sisters are happy for their Mom.

This is where the Plot fails (again :FacePalm:). That's why this story is accused as a copy of the Original. This is where the Story should have extended and given opportunity in Max's life. But with this cut-short story plot in the first day of the Game, it plugs in lot of Tags than the game can handle! nor can we!

There is no scene or thoughts from Max that says.. He has to be the Main Man of the House and wants to seduce all the Women! or the desire to Romance with Ann. That's simply not the Goal, yet.
(Kira, as per original story injects these thoughts in future! once she shares Ann's past history based on Ann's and her current situation with Eric.)

That's right, as Players: we are in Max's shoes and making him do the peeking, sneaking and transforming his character into more sexually attracted to his Adoptive Mom. That's the Goal, as Max wants to quench his sexual desires (so do we!)
Now, we hate Eric even more! as per the current story events.

The main problem in the Plot could have been averted: had the Developer introduced Eric in later point of the game, after Kira shows up and Max learns about Ann's past.

Then as Max develops romantic feelings with Ann, helping her around the house and with Kira's tricky ways (Carpal tunnel syndrome) to help Max with his Sexual desire. Also, getting Ann closer to Max.

After this stage of the Plot, when Eric enters and takes Ann away from Max.
Then, this could be well-defined as NTR. It's the same case with his Sisters.

So, my point is the whole Plot is wrongly adapted..again! and again!
This blood-bath about NTR is meaningless.

Now, to sum it all; Max at this point of the story only treats Ann as any other women; whom he wishes to bang and there is no romance nor feelings.
That's why many argue the need of Eric for the story to progress when Kira can do his Job flawlessly and assist Max in getting under every NPC's panties!

Well, this is all my view of the current game situation.. Stay Safe and Keep playing!
Also thank you very much for pointing all that out so that confusion or misunderstanding that others have about the whole Eric/Ann NTR from the start of the game as many here have pointed out already doesn't exist at this stage of the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Mayonesa

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Finally he decided to talk about the problem of the game to some, Eric. But seeing his answer, we will have to wait first for v0.4, then v0.4.5, then when we reach v0.5, he will find a way to not get rid of Eric, saying he will need more time, so we will wait for v0.5.5 and so on so on, meanwhile he will keep making sex scenes for Eric because he is needed and Max not giving her mother/sister/aunt a candy must be punished by them fucking with Eric because he gave them a lemon candy, meanwhile if Max gets a BJ it would be a miracle. I hope I'm wrong but I'm not too optimistic since this dev says that he doesn't like Eric, but is planning to keep doing content for him, if I don't like tomatoes or chicken in the salad, I don't put them, I don't keep making things that I don't enjoy, that's just a dumb way to do things, Aleksey90 could instead find a way for the game to punish Max if he fails that doesn't involve NTR or Eric, maybe having to wait a few weeks before trying it again, maybe having to grind more, maybe having to bring presents to the girls for them to forgive you, I don't know, just using Eric screams unoriginality.
You do realise that if the devs do it this way we won't have so many awesome games?
Just because you don't like certain aspect of a game/do you know many was thinking that Dante using guns in Devil May Cry is stupid and should be removed?Or some of the team working on RE4 don't like at all the camera behind the shoulder?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Ok, there's a lot of talk here about what is and what is not NTR. I for one am not the one to say. I just know what I like, and what I do not. If you didn't like something, and don't like NTR, and found out that it didn't qualify as NTR, would you suddenly like it? If you didn't like something, but like NTR, and found out it's NTR, would you suddenly like it? As a tag I understand why we use NTR, but I think most of us regardless, know what we do and do not like. Just my opinion, no offence to others. Please know, I do like Eric.....AS WORM FOOD.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Someone else noticed that most of the pictures of the girls have their feet high? I don't want to criticize, but it does bother me a little. They never have their feet down, always with your tiptoe.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Someone else noticed that most of the pictures of the girls have their feet high? I don't want to criticize, but it does bother me a little. They never have their feet down, always with your tiptoe.
WHAT?? :eek: I can't believe you didn't see the INVISABLE high heels that all the ladies are wearing. It makes their butts look better don't ya know. :)

Just a thought.

• Haha
Reactions: lexus and groq
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes