3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
From what update is your save. Mine are working fine, from last update.
Hey man, I'm playing from your 0.04 complete save. I'm stuck at "buying alice the sexy lingerie"! If you have a save, that lands you right before buying her that lingerie, it'd be helpful.

sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
After you caught Alice smoking, you have to select the option "without panties" and choose on Saturday 03:00 the option "What..." (see screenshot).
Another solution: If you have Alice running around without her jeans during the week - choose the option the remove her panties in the Saturday bathroom dialog, then "What..." shows up as well.

JeffM80

Jun 21, 2017
I remember trying this game early on and it being pretty decent. But it again trying at the hypothetical halfway point of 0.5.0, I've passed an entire in-game month waiting for the next Alpha opportunity event: the mother has now been permanently been removed from the game. And the thread is so long now that it's very difficult to find any answers to anything.
That isn't how update numbers work. You can, and this game likely will, have a 0.11.0. The three digits are separate and do not relate to each other. Each means a different thing.

Reactions: SamHaim

Guru1987

Feb 13, 2018
Hi guys, I need some help...this is my situation...the opportunities "Swimsuit-Alpha-Schoolmate" tell me that i've reached the end in this version (but he's been telling me for a long time) , while the opportunities "Mentor-Arachnophobia-Favorite Aunt-Schoolgirl" it seems he can proceed further, but even reading the walkthrougth notthing happens...and i don't know also how to start the last three opportunities...thanks... Immagine 2020-09-25 133743.jpg

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Well... I'm in day 55 and this what I got so far:
Things I can't do - can't progress in mentor quotes, blog quest, can't buy any sweets, sexy lingerie for Alice ( they just don't appear in the shop), can't progress in Kira quest after the point when Max tells everything about Eric (she investigating like 3 weeks already) and can't open 4 more events.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Things I can do - play the week on the loop like in groundhog day.
The F did I do wrong?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes