3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I can't open the game there is an Error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
same to me
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/core/02init.rpy", line 74, in <module>
TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__
Check out this post. The second link will solve your problem

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-0-00-extra-aleksey90.43101/post-5100022

Last edited:

karagan91

Jan 30, 2018
I see Eric is still around. After all this time I thought he be gone by now. :rolleyes:

I know the dev have pointed out that Eric is the guy that pushes MC to want to have incest relationships with his family but wouldn't Aunt Kira fit better into that role. I mean she technically does not even care about showing herself to anyone in the family. Hell, she even enjoys the fact that MC gets an erection around her and continues to tease him. That should of been good enough of a push for MC's incest fetish. So why Eric again? :FacePalm:

Guess we'll just have to wait another year in hope the next update, we'll be able to get rid of him.
If you want Eric gone then why do you even play this game? I'm just curious. The original game+various mods, or other similar games with continuation of original game are basically what you want. Besides you have to wait for a very long time for this game to even catch up with where the original game ended. Yes, a very long time, because the slow pace of development so far, and because Eric scenario branches the story not in trivial way.

I've played the original game+mods, and other similar games. I'm curious about what Alexsey's (the developer of this game) plan about Eric, and the consequnces (about Max, and other family members, characters). That's why I play this game. Glamour's BB story will probably surpass this game at some point. Or this game will be abandoned in the future for various reasons. And I won't be surprised if those happen.

HM Murdock

Jun 11, 2020
If you want Eric gone then why do you even play this game? I'm just curious. The original game+various mods, or other similar games with continuation of original game are basically what you want. Besides you have to wait for a very long time for this game to even catch up with where the original game ended. Yes, a very long time, because the slow pace of development so far, and because Eric scenario branches the story not in trivial way.

I've played the original game+mods, and other similar games. I'm curious about what Alexsey's (the developer of this game) plan about Eric, and the consequnces (about Max, and other family members, characters). That's why I play this game. Glamour's BB story will probably surpass this game at some point. Or this game will be abandoned in the future for various reasons. And I won't be surprised if those happen.
If you spend time and energy into woman irl or virtuel you don't want another man take them from you right?
I spend alot of time in BB (original+mod+fan made game) and always got rid of Eric as soon as possible.
Guess i am not into NTR but to each his own.
Even so, with Eric in the picture this game is still worth playing and imo one of the best out there.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Half of the time i don't even know what I'm supposed to do! Fuck this, I'm gonna wait for a walkthrough or a less grind mod like the one they have for Foot of the mountain.

Jan 22, 2021
Can anyone share a save when Eric enters the bathroom with Max and Kira? Would very much appreciate it.
Here.
Go to bathroom and select choice "Pull her up and caress..."

This was the first interaction. I haven't played after that.

Is it supposed to happen in a war with Eric route?

Or can we skip that.

Because I read it somewhere we can lose game in this version and should restart again.

And how to unlock 'Blackmail material on Eric' opportunity.

Jan 22, 2021
is it possible to bang mom as of this patch?
You are asking for so much lol.
I think his mom was the last lady he was gonna bang in this game.
And it's probably gonna take more than 3years I guess.

Yeah, I can't wait too. I was thinking of playing the old 'Dark silver' version.
Everyone's saying these both are exactly same. So is that game good.
Should I play it. Because I can't wait for these updates.
Any suggestions plz:)

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Great! So, the dev finally brough Eric back and here I thought this one was supposed to be better than the original. If the dev can't think of anything original, then I guess it's time to drop this and look for greener pastures.

Draq04

Nov 29, 2019
win 10, 64 bit, didnt have any problems at all, only 1 or 2 missing images. game moves at the right direction, i understand the difficulty of branching paths, i just play of course only the friendship route with eric and the idiot, but small content update for 6 months period (?)...i hope this issue must be fixed ... anyway of course interesting promising and another ... didnt like much , girls were very easy for eric, the blog matter with alice (?), eric had not previous contact with girls, although he just took the information from maxi and next scene was eric with alice almost nude at the pc ... (y)
my pc is windows 10,64 bit but stil ı cant open game

Reactions: sabu6 and enlntle

Aesimodo

Nov 26, 2017
My antivirus (windows defender) does not allow this game to run because of Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml
Same with the patch.

Reactions: SamHaim

MEDIAMO

Nov 29, 2017
Hi guys, what to do with ERIC ? Should I be nice with him and let him having all the girls ? because I tried to win time for lise, but now he is entertaining her with mom and he asked me for alice and I sent him to fuck himself =). Tell me If I was wrong plz

Reactions: starlord99
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes