3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I have deleted and reinstalled this game six times or more because of missing something in the game not to progress according to the WT. I am getting frustrated. Here is my last save. Thank you for assisting.
Sorry, I can not download your save file. There may have been a problem with the website, which has been damaged since a few hours ago.
Wow, you have started the game 6 times from the beginning !!! Anything you miss( except the blog opportunity) in the game can be solved.

maxbishup tried to, but something went wrong.
Patreon only content. Maybe some good soul will post it here.
website(f95zone) has a problem with attachments. This problem will probably be solved in the next few hours.

Reactions: Pantisocrat

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
maxbishup tried to, but something went wrong.
Saw a post on another thread that said there was some issue posting images. Don't know what the issue is, but hope it gets fixed. TY for trying maxbishup .

Just a thought.

P.S. It's the fault of the EVIL Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Conspiracy I tell you.. We MUST Promote Chocolate Chip Cookies to stop them. :)

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Sorry, I can not download your save file. There may have been a problem with the website, which has been damaged since a few hours ago.
Wow, you have started the game 6 times from the beginning !!! Anything you miss( except the blog opportunity) in the game can be solved.

website(f95zone) has a problem with attachments. This problem will probably be solved in the next few hours.
Okay, I can wait. Wasn't expecting to hear if you found any thing till later today or tomorrow. Do I need to resend the save?

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy this game, please consider . Thank you.
I don't usually point my finger at other people's artistic work, but i'm really not a fan of this preview, and i just found out why. Both shirts look like they were copy/pasted, all the folds are the same in both girls. :unsure:

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I don't usually point my finger at other people's artistic work, but i'm really not a fan of this preview, and i just found out why. Both shirts look like they were copy/pasted, all the folds are the same in both girls. :unsure:
Maybe a dumb question, but you realize they would be wearing school uniforms? Or do you mean something else?

Reactions: Grandvisier

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If that save some time I am not complaining.
We have more than enough games that are wasting too much time on unnecessary stuff.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I have deleted and reinstalled this game six times or more because of missing something in the game not to progress according to the WT. I am getting frustrated. Here is my last save. Thank you for assisting.
Okay, I can wait. Wasn't expecting to hear if you found any thing till later today or tomorrow. Do I need to resend the save?
I checked your save file
1st, you are out of candy .buy some .

For Lisa foot massage:
Lisa is still sleeping in her pants.
*) Do his homework twice with a mistake and convince her that you know what you are doing. Do not prevent Lisa from being punished for this.
Lisa will talk to you after dinner and agree to sleep without pants
*) Raise Lisa mode
*) Always do her homework by yourself for something in return. Lisa should show both her breasts twice when doing homework .(If she does not do this, you did something wrong or you forgot something or her mood is law)
*) During the time to help her do her homework, do successful foot massage with footjob with Alice twice in a row.
*) After the second time, Lisa asks you for a foot massage.
*) After 3 successful foot massages, Lisa will talk to you about hand massage
*) After the hand massage, there will be a talk about kissing lessons.
*) Ask Ann and Alice about the kissing lesson (they reject you)
*) In the morning, ask Kira about the kiss lesson
*) join Kira at Lounge in the middle of the night
*) start kissing lesson .
<< Read Kira's event in event tab >>

For a party girl opportunity:
*) Go to Alice's room on Friday after dinner before the nightclub. Give her a candy in the room.
*) Wait for her to return from the club.
*) At 3:00 am, Alice and Kira will returned .give Alice a candy. Take Kira to the living room. Join Alice's Bath without having fun with Kira. Follow the conversations
<< Read party girl op in guide >>

For blog opportunity:
*)Alice's room does not yet have a hidden camera. Buy a camera and install it in her room
*)Check the Alice room camera in 21:00-22:00. If she had fun. Talk to her about it.
<< Read Blog op in guide >>

Get the latest version of the game walkthrough, Get help from it And advance the game. Ask if you get stuck in the game again.

Last edited:

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
I checked your save file
1st, you are out of candy .buy some .

For Lisa foot massage:
Lisa is still sleeping in her pants.
*) Do his homework twice with a mistake and convince him that you know what you are doing. Do not prevent Lisa from being punished for this.
Lisa will talk to you after dinner and agree to sleep without pants
*) Raise Lisa mode
*) Always do her homework by yourself for something in return. Lisa should show both her breasts twice when doing homework .(If she does not do this, you did something wrong or you forgot something or her mood is law)
*) During the time to help her do her homework, do successful foot massage with footjob with Alice twice in a row.
*) After the second time, Lisa asks you for a foot massage.
*) After 3 successful foot massages, Lisa will talk to you about hand massage
*) After the hand massage, there will be a talk about kissing lessons.
*) Ask Ann and Alice about the kissing lesson (they reject you)
*) In the morning, ask Kira about the kiss lesson
*) join Kira at Lounge in the middle of the night
*) start kissing lesson .
<< Read Kira's event in event tab >>

For a party girl opportunity:
*) Go to Alice's room on Friday after dinner before the nightclub. Give her a candy in the room.
*) Wait for her to return from the club.
*) At 3:00 am, Alice and Kira will returned .give Alice a candy. Take Kira to the living room. Join Alice's Bath without having fun with Kira. Follow the conversations
<< Read party girl op in guide >>

For blog opportunity:
*)Alice's room does not yet have a hidden camera. Buy a camera and install it in her room
*)Check the Alice room camera in 21:00-22:00. If she had fun. Talk to her about it.
<< Read Blog op in guide >>

Get the latest version of the game walkthrough, Get help from it And advance the game. Ask if you get stuck in the game again.
I noticed last night that I was preventing Lisa from being punished. I've corrected that now giving foot massages. I hesitated on putting cam in Alice's room till I have bought the camera for Kira's photoshoot since I will be asking Alice to pose for me after giving her the lingerie outfit. Thank you for all your help.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Does anyone know what do I do wrong giving massage to Kate at the pool? She always acts irritated.
1) Kate is NOT in the game yet.
2) When you want to massage ALICE you need to have sunscreen (buy on the computer), and it is best to take lessons (also from computer).
3) I have found that the best option for success is to start at one end and go to the other. So, start with feet, then legs, then lower back, and finally shoulders. You can go in reverse order, but I tend to follow the pattern I listed. Later there will be an option for thighs which should be done between legs and lower back.
4) If you have a Spider, you can release it and get some extra stuff.
5) Also, high persuasion skill is recommended. This give you a better chance to get further.
6) Alice's mood should also be as good as you can get it.

Hope this helps.

P.S. ALWAYS try to keep the ladies mood as high as possible, if it is low some things just wont happen. If you have trouble keeping someone's mood high then there ARE console cheats. Mood cheating does NOT seem to cause problems. :)

P.P.S. Do NOT bother cheating mood for Kira as that does not seem to affect anything (doesn't seem to be part of the game).

Reactions: .Black Panther.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Need your help. You know how to open this memory (black and white under the spoiler).
I do not understand what conditions must be met in order to open it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This memory is about when you first time go to Kira's bathroom. The first time you join Kira's bath, you can only massage her feet and she massages Max with her feet.
Probably when you first time went to Kira's bathroom, Max's sexual grade was so high that events went to the next level. And this memory is not loaded properly. when you open the next memory in the image, it means you have done the previous move. No special work is required to open this memory. you have not lost anything in the game.

Download this save file and keep it up until Max goes to sleep. And see if the memory you want opens or not.

Reactions: Manifold

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
1) Kate is NOT in the game yet.
My bad! Indeed!

Now your help is greatly appreciated! I Would never realise there are various interactive sections and specific order. But even with your hints it took me 3 reloads to succeed!

------

As a general note: this game surprisingly is not some cheap fanfic. It is actually great work of genre and if creator would be disciplined and finish it, Glamour remake of BB might have some hard competition.

Author clearly takes serious efforts.

I actually intend to try it from start (I used someone else’s save to check it out.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
This memory is about when you first time go to Kira's bathroom. The first time you join Kira's bath, you can only massage her feet and she massages Max with her feet.
Probably when you first time went to Kira's bathroom, Max's sexual grade was so high that events went to the next level. And this memory is not loaded properly. when you open the next memory in the image, it means you have done the previous move. No special work is required to open this memory. you have not lost anything in the game.

Download this save file and keep it up until Max goes to sleep. And see if the memory you want opens or not.
thx a lot, I had the same problem. I played the scene with your save, went to sleep, saved a Quicksave. Closed the game, deleted the file you provided, started again from my own saves, and it works! the gallery image is now open.

Thank you (and others) mate for helping us out regularly on this thread.

Reactions: .Black Panther.
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes