48%
Ann in sexy lingerie
21%
Kira & Max
8%
Kira & Eric
24%
80 votes total

If you enjoy this game, please consider . Thank you.

Last edited:

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
yes

i see so i already reach end of the opportunity i just feel weird why it doesn't came out the you have reached the end of this opportunity. makes me confused. well looks like i just need to wait for the new update then thanks again panther!

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
YAY.. Looks like we will FINALLY get some new activities with Ann/Mom. Yes I know that she is (for the next 2.8361 seconds) still with (EVIL Scum) Eric, but we have NEEDED some sort of scenes with her for a while. Now we will be able to start SAVING her from the Oatmeal Raisin Cookie loving MONSTER. :)

Just a thought.

Marasm

Jul 19, 2018
In the memories section, I miss a picture bewteen Lisa's new swimsuit and Alice's dark lace lingerie (thirst row) what did I miss? How do I unlock that? Walkthrough is not specific enough how to unlock certain memories.

Also, is there any perk for staying on sneaky path, that I haven't gotten from friendly? I want to get the extended massage for Alice on enmity, but I would like to know If I get locked out of something. The walkthrough can be quite confusing with its cuts and jumps.

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: Von Herman

Marasm

Jul 19, 2018
I seem to have a bug. As soon as I learn that Eric will buy lingerie for Alice on the next saturday, I'm orderng it on monday and have it delieverd on tuesday. But then I get a message that its too late and Eric already bought it for Alice and I can't progress further. (Path of enmity)

EDIT: Apparently despite the massage, you can give her the body suit. I hope it didn't fucked anything up.

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
In the memories section, I miss a picture bewteen Lisa's new swimsuit and Alice's dark lace lingerie (thirst row) what did I miss? How do I unlock that? Walkthrough is not specific enough how to unlock certain memories.
take a photo of your memory page and send it.
Also, is there any perk for staying on sneaky path, that I haven't gotten from friendly? I want to get the extended massage for Alice on enmity, but I would like to know If I get locked out of something.
At present, the sneaky path is a combination of the path of enmity and friendship. In this way, players can take advantage of the path of friendship and have some of the benefits of the path of enmity. But how this and other routes will turn out in the future is something we have to wait and see.
The walkthrough can be quite confusing with its cuts and jumps.
I agree with you. But there are problems. If you have any ideas for improving the game guide, I would be very grateful if you would let me know.
I seem to have a bug. As soon as I learn that Eric will buy lingerie for Alice on the next saturday, I'm orderng it on monday and have it delieverd on tuesday. But then I get a message that its too late and Eric already bought it for Alice and I can't progress further. (Path of enmity)
EDIT: Apparently despite the massage, you can give her the body suit. I hope it didn't fucked anything up.
Send your save file. (Before buying Buddy Suite).

Last edited:

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
I thought I was at the end of the "schoolgirl" opp I have got her to sleep in her t-shirt and can give massages but it doesnt tell me I am at the end yet. Have I not gone far enough with punishments?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I thought I was at the end of the "schoolgirl" opp I have got her to sleep in her t-shirt and can give massages but it doesnt tell me I am at the end yet. Have I not gone far enough with punishments?
It's not about punishment, have you seen this yet.
lessons-kiss-01.png

Marasm

Jul 19, 2018
.Black Panther. The first attach is the screen of what I miss.

The second attachment is savefile of conversation with Alice on Monday, where she tells me Eric will buy her clothes on the next shopping trip. I order the suit literally right after this conversation. (This is enmity path).

The third attachment is a screen of message I get when I have the suit delivered on Tuesday.

EDIT: Also, for some reason I have the shoulder massage kissing scene that maxbishup posted above in my memories, despite never actually triggering it in game.

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
.Black Panther. The first attach is the screen of what I miss.
The memory you did not open is when Max hands Alice the pajamas (on "Who Doesn't Take This Risk"opportunity).
If you give her pajamas without asking her to show you a show to wear, this memory will not open. If you have requested a show but it has not been opened yet. First of all, you have not lost anything about the game process. Second, you probably handed her the pajamas when Alice was not by the pool. The picture when Alice is wearing a swimsuit and you give her pajamas, and other times it is a little different.
The second attachment is savefile of conversation with Alice on Monday, where she tells me Eric will buy her clothes on the next shopping trip. I order the suit literally right after this conversation. (This is enmity path).
The third attachment is a screen of message I get when I have the suit delivered on Tuesday.
I checked your save file, this is not a bug.
You go to Alice's room and hear her talking to Eric about Buddy Suite. But you went to her room again a few days later. During this time, shopping day has arrived and Eric has bought clothes for Alice.
To prevent this from happening, use the save file in which Eric talks to Max about Alice and the blog, and as mentioned in the guide, the first time Eric comes home and goes to Alice's room, you go to Alice's room and Listen to the conversations. That same night, go back to Alice's room the next hour and talk to Alice about what you heard. She will show you on laptop what body suite she wants. Buy it right away and give it to her.
EDIT: Also, for some reason I have the shoulder massage kissing scene that maxbishup posted above in my memories, despite never actually triggering it in game.
1616071317196.png
How update game to the new version , need download game again ?
yes.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes