3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Ah. Thanks again. That should make things smoother. I believe that's the only two events I haven't completed yet.

EDIT: Thanks again. Got caught in bath and got pics of Eric in Alice's room. But one last question I think, Lisa had three lessons with Ann and Eric already, but I can't properly get the kissing after homework scene. I have it in memories from another file (that I apparently somehow got, despite never triggering it myself), but is there something more I need to do trigger it in game proper? Are there more lessons Lisa has to take, that I'm just not privvy to, or is that chance based?
Send your latest save file.
when come the next update?
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-0-07-fixed-aleksey90.43101/post-5320809
Hi guys!
I'm stuck, help!
Kira promised to talk to Eric, A few days (about 7) later and nothing is happening. I can't talk to her again: / What I'm doing wrong?
This is my last save and screens
You need to start and move your relationship with Kira overnight. (Read Kira's events in the game guide)
You have also not yet started the kissing lesson (read the mentor section in the game guide)
If you get stuck again, ask and we will help you.

Jax321

May 27, 2018
А где в меню вкладка "воспоминания"? Я не нашёл у себя ничего такого.
И где мне найти руководство по прохождению? Подскажите пожалуйста.
Where is the Memories tab on the menu? I have not found anything like that.
And where can I find a game guide? Please tell me.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
А где в меню вкладка "воспоминания"? Я не нашёл у себя ничего такого.
И где мне найти руководство по прохождению? Подскажите пожалуйста.
Where is the Memories tab on the menu? I have not found anything like that.
And where can I find a game guide? Please tell me.
To see the "Memory and Gallery" section, install Fix Bug 8:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-0-07-fixed-aleksey90.43101/post-5103082

Walkthrough:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-0-07-fixed-aleksey90.43101/post-4293559

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Currently in version 0.06.0.08 (war path) I have 3 opportunities without saying "that's all folks. Wait for the next update".
1. schoolgirl
last hint: "[...] get punished ... Who knows, maybe I'll even be able to go further?"
last action: Massage breast occasionally
2. party girl
last hint: "[...] Let's hope she won't remember anything or I'm a goner..."
last action: Extended friday night bath scene with different activities, from masturbarion to bj.
3. alpha
last hint: "Screw him [...] my family is in my hands".
After beating him with the neglige for Alice he said that I had coming what comes next.
I already collected blackmail material on him. I also made sure to get caught by him while having fun with Kira, just in case.

Is there anything I am missing? Or is it's just the opportunities that don't show the correct text?

Marasm

Jul 19, 2018
Not sure, but mine do. I'm enemy of Eric and have this.
Strange. I'm on enemy path, but this is what I have. I started on friendly and switched to enemy during Blog opportunity, so that may be it, but I'm just dropping in my two cents.

I'm also on PC, Win 10 and version from this site.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Strange. I'm on enemy path, but this is what I have. I started on friendly and switched to enemy during Blog opportunity, so that may be it, but I'm just dropping in my two cents.

I'm also on PC, Win 10 and version from this site.
By that screenshot, your on friend path.
screenshot0035.png
Look in characters-Max.

Last edited:
Reactions: .Black Panther.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
By that screenshot, your on friend path.
First he was on the path of friendship, then he changed to the path of enmity

Currently in version 0.06.0.08 (war path) I have 3 opportunities without saying "that's all folks. Wait for the next update".
1. schoolgirl
last hint: "[...] get punished ... Who knows, maybe I'll even be able to go further?"
last action: Massage breast occasionally
2. party girl
last hint: "[...] Let's hope she won't remember anything or I'm a goner..."
last action: Extended friday night bath scene with different activities, from masturbarion to bj.
3. alpha
last hint: "Screw him [...] my family is in my hands".
After beating him with the neglige for Alice he said that I had coming what comes next.
I already collected blackmail material on him. I also made sure to get caught by him while having fun with Kira, just in case.

Is there anything I am missing? Or is it's just the opportunities that don't show the correct text?
Send your latest save file.

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Technically, I have everything unlocked. But somehow I never got to that kissing after homework, by my own hand. It always stops at shoulder massage and it bugs me as a completionist.
This is your save file a few hours ahead without any changes. At the beginning of kissing during homework. Your save file had no problem. If you still had a problem. Copy the save folder elsewhere. Delete the game completely and reinstall it with Bug Fix 8.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
There you go
You have done all the work well and there is no need to display the phrase "You have reached the end of this opportunity" at the end of these opportunities.(alpha and party girl)
But about the kissing when doing homework. I do not know why your influence on Lisa is so low. Just pay attention to Lisa. And do all the things that can increase your impact on her and see that change occurs.

Edit: to check, use the save file I sent to Marasm in a post above yours to see and see (kissing Lisa) will happen to you

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Oh, I let her slip lately whilte trying other things, don't know if that changes anything. The massage/kiss scene DID happen a few times already so I didn't bother anymore. But if there's more, I'll give it a go.
I was just wondering if there is anything more than that, since the opportunities didn't show as completed.

Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
On a sidenote: Wouldn't it be logical if the number of viewers in each room would depend on what's going on there?
While one empty bedroom this moment has 0 viewers (that's ok), another empty bedroom has 124, Kira suntanning has 11.

Now we can discuss about the taste for girls, but if you pay for a "real cams" website, you rather watch some 80% naked lady tanning than a empty bedroom, right? Or are you one of the guys who rather study every detail of an empty living room over Alice tanning topless after getting a massage?

Last edited:

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
On a sidenote: Wouldn't it be logical if the number of viewers in each room would depend on what's going on there?
While one empty bedroom this moment has 0 viewers (that's ok), another empty bedroom has 124, Kira suntanning has 11.

Now we can discuss about the taste for gitls, but if you pay for a "real cams" website, you rather watch some 80% naked lady tanning than a empty bedroom, right? Or are you one of the guys who rather study every detail of an empty living room over Alice tanning topless after getting a massage?
Would make all the sense in the world and would give player actually an incentive to try to get the girls in each scene as nude as possible, but I am afraid Dev has other priorities (like building „12 variants“of Eric paths)

Reactions: JeffM80 and Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Would make all the sense in the world and would give player actually an incentive to try to get the girls in each scene as nude as possible, but I am afraid Dev has other priorities (like building „12 variants“of Eric paths)
Jolly good! That sounds almost as exciting as getting underwear as Christmas present from your grand parents!

Until reading in a walkthrough how to earn most money (by standing still in a room with many viewers) I actually thought one would earn more money the way you mentioned.
But ... on a previous page I read that there WIILL be VIP customers with special demands (for extra cash?). But then again, until THAT is released, everyone will most likely have all cameras installed months ago and there will be no need for more money (except if there comes also some content requiring serious amounts of money). Let's just hope it's not just for the sake of it and there will be some "rewards" (extra scenes) for it.

Last edited:

Marasm

Jul 19, 2018
.Black Panther.
Thanks. As far as I can tell, the kissing only triggers on Fridays, when they are alone in the house. It also may depend on mood, but I'm not certain.

Also for some reason, on Monday, when Lisa got punished for misbehaving in school, my persuasion for bailing her plummeted from 90% to 5% making it damn impossible to excuse her. I don't know why. It started climbing back slowly the next punishment (to 40%) but I don't know what dictated that. Not a gamebreaker, but I thought I make a note of it.

But for now, I seem to finally have everything tied up, except Alpha close up, but that may be bug in HUB display. Now all that's left is wait for an update.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
.Black Panther.
Thanks. As far as I can tell, the kissing only triggers on Fridays, when they are alone in the house. It also may depend on mood, but I'm not certain.
Kissing while doing homework depends on two variables: the amount of Max's influence on Lisa (more than 35%) and the other is Lisa's mode. This is much more likely to happen on days when hand massage is done than on other days.

Also for some reason, on Monday, when Lisa got punished for misbehaving in school, my persuasion for bailing her plummeted from 90% to 5% making it damn impossible to excuse her. I don't know why. It started climbing back slowly the next punishment (to 40%) but I don't know what dictated that. Not a gamebreaker, but I thought I make a note of it.

But for now, I seem to finally have everything tied up, except Alpha close up, but that may be bug in HUB display. Now all that's left is wait for an update.
About punishment.
As far as I know, some of what was planned for version 6 was moved to version 6.5 for some reason (like the question ANGEL_KATE asked about images in the past). But some of its effects remained in version 6 And this is most likely related to version 6.5, and the reason will be clear after the update.

Last edited:

Marasm

Jul 19, 2018
Kissing while doing homework depends on two variables: the amount of Max's influence on Lisa (more than 35%) and the other is Lisa's mode. This is much more likely to happen on days when hand massage is done than on other days.
Huh. That's interesting. How do you check influence? I must have missed that.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes