3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
It does not matter who , how and how much helps , because our goal is the same.
Also, I have not yet seen the photo you were supposed to send from your game memory. Did you forget or what?
Totally missed the part about posting pics, sorry. And thanks for the saves.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
About the memories

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thx for these incredibly detailed explanations. Now I understand why I can't unlock some scenes.

I do not understand why Aleksey90 and so many other game devs think these kind of insane conditions to unlock galleries would be in any way enjoyable to the player. We're talking about the BB legacy sandbox game, which Aleksey90 reproduced, i.e., hours and hours and hours and hours of gameplay.

These games can be truly enjoyable only if the player can start a game which he can then stick to update after update. He stacks up on money, manages to pass through all the tests and trials, increases his persuasion, kiss, massage, sex skills, etc.,...

...And boom! He learns that because he gave the second candy before taking the jeans off Alice he'll have to 1) either start the whole damn game again 2) or pick up a game save you folks are nice and cool enough to share with us, but which isn't his. The game becomes a depersonalised experience where at every update we just pick up another man's game...

Aleksey90 seems to be a smart man. His game is an excellent redo of the original BB. But if he wants more patrons, sorry to be so blunt, but maybe he should use his brains a little better and stop these crazy conditions. Or at least explain them clearly to the player!!!!

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Thx for these incredibly detailed explanations. Now I understand why I can't unlock some scenes.

I do not understand why Aleksey90 and so many other game devs think these kind of insane conditions to unlock galleries would be in any way enjoyable to the player. We're talking about the BB legacy sandbox game, which Aleksey90 reproduced, i.e., hours and hours and hours and hours of gameplay.

These games can be truly enjoyable only if the player can start a game which he can then stick to update after update. He stacks up on money, manages to pass through all the tests and trials, increases his persuasion, kiss, massage, sex skills, etc.,...

...And boom! He learns that because he gave the second candy before taking the jeans off Alice he'll have to 1) either start the whole damn game again 2) or pick up a game save you folks are nice and cool enough to share with us, but which isn't his. The game becomes a depersonalised experience where at every update we just pick up another man's game...

Aleksey90 seems to be a smart man. His game is an excellent redo of the original BB. But if he wants more patrons, sorry to be so blunt, but maybe he should use his brains a little better and stop these crazy conditions. Or at least explain them clearly to the player!!!!
The fact is that at the moment the memory part of this game is not much involved in the game process. You can end the game while some unopened memories remain. And that doesn't mean you miss anything in the game. So do not get involved in this part of the game too much

Reactions: Manifold

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
The fact is that at the moment the memory part of this game is not much involved in the game process. You can end the game while some unopened memories remain. And that doesn't mean you miss anything in the game. So do not get involved in this part of the game too much
agreed, memories should serve as a checker "did you see all the scenes" and should offer you to relive the best scenes in your head.. and nothing more. in case something is wrongly addressed, like in this scene with Alice, I am sure that Dev will fix it eventually.

Just don't tell him,now, we'd rather see him finish the next version, first.. :)

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I understand your point, and agree with it. But this is such an excellent game (which I will support once again as I used to, once my finances improve) that I wish it had a better mechanism when it comes to hints and visibility.

Plus not being able to unlock a scene makes me think there is some part of the game I haven't discovered yet. It turns out it's just a silly action order I didn't do correctly...and no hint in the game telling me so.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I have no idea how I managed to miss Lisa's second lession with eric, the other ones are unlocked and I made sure to always watch them on cam. Now the lessions are over and there is no chance to unlock the memory. It's quite a lame one anyway, I have no major interest in seeing Erics dick, so I don't really bother.
For another memory I would have to fail at another opportunity. By doing so I would miss the memory that one gets for succeeding in that opportunity.

Unlocking all of the memories might require a few playthroughs - or some cheat hack at some point, since doing it all again just to unlock some memory scenes is hardly worth the effort.

When it comes to "how to guess what to do under which conditions and how high is the chance to succeed", unlocking the memories is a very small problem compared to others.

Still ... even with some flaws in gameplay I am eager to see the feature development. The additional scenes and ways to act really suit the game.
If the developer now finds a way to give the player better guidance, it might surpass the original at some point.

Last edited:

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I played before and the original but then I decided to wait for more updates to come out after a while I decided and I'll play the game probably plenty of new scenes came out I go and see new updates a little bit came out and the game was abandoned :(. It's good that the game was revived, well, at least, they try to revive WELL DONE. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemo56

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Let's see what has changed and what will be added in the future. I look forward to new updates.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I played before and the original but then I decided to wait for more updates to come out after a while I decided and I'll play the game probably plenty of new scenes came out I go and see new updates a little bit came out and the game was abandoned :(. It's good that the game was revived, well, at least, they try to revive WELL DONE. :)
There is a big mod to the original which adds a lot of new stuff, but sadly it's very buggy (in my case I got stuck after buying the motorcycle for example. The chance to use it would not appear anymore). If you just want to see more naughty things and don't care too much about logic and story, it's ok tho.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Mods are just additional shots without thinking about the basis of the game this is one thing and the revival of the game is an attempt to continue the game and slightly improve what was even from another person this is quite 2 different things . The original game was known from the first version, but the author threw it : ( which is not very nice but it happens :) . The person decided to revive the game to change something and add new good scenes for the game. This is very commendable. I personally just wonder what will happen and whether he will also throw it as the author of the original did. I hope he does not make the same mistake as the author of the original game and does not quit the game.
Just starting to play the new version of the game noticed a few good changes to the game compared to the ORIGINAL.

( 1) + 1 New game-The main character when spying now this is a full-fledged frame where you can see that the main character is spying on someone.)
+2.jpg

(- 1 of the original game - And not like in the orinal game there was a small frame near the text)
+1.jpg

( 2) + 1 New Game - Now the Main Character uses his computer as it should also become full-fledged frames, the main character now rips off sites and pages with information.)
+1.jpg +1.jpg +1.jpg +2.jpg
+3.jpg + (2).jpg

(- 1 of the Original game-earlier, when the Main character sat down at the computer, there was a feeling that the Main character was not at the computer, but just before the eyes of the Main character, pages were opening.)
-1.jpg -1.jpg
-1.jpg -1 (2).jpg

( 3) + 1 New game-A full-fledged scene associated with karobki and hidden camera The main character approaches examines karobki and patom looks for this camera and goes to hiccup this information on the computer)
+1.jpg +2.jpg
+3.jpg +4.jpg

(- 1 of the original game-Just a few frames. And pictures with the information of the fart through the eyes of the main character.)
-1.jpg -1 (2).jpg

This is only a change at the beginning of the game compared to the original game. If Aleksey90 does not quit the game and tries to improve the game scenes and in addition adds more new scenes for the game, then it will be very good.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaiserzeroxxx
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes