3.00 star(s) 92 Votes

Illumi123

Mar 29, 2020
What is the current state of development?....I mean: where do the relations with sisters and mom arrive so far?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
What is the current state of development?....I mean: where do the relations with sisters and mom arrive so far?
If you played the original game then there's not really enough here to warrant another playthrough IMO. Content is still too far behind it where the original stopped and there's not really anything outside of actually being able to see the hidden cameras that is different. Mom scenes so far are Eric screwing his girlfriend and the sister stuff is still barely there.

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
Speedy1505,
I'm looking forward to the next update, with your German translation.
Big Brother is one of my favorite games here.

Ich freu mich schon auf das nächste Update, mit deiner deutschen Übersetzung.
Big Brother ist eins meiner Lieblingsspiele hier.
Yes I can only agree with that.. hope update is coming soon :love:
The upcoming version has a German version directly implemented. I got the original texts and so I could also improve the (unfortunately in some places inaccurate) English version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Well, due to the lack of news from maxbishup and .Black Panther. , I'm much more worried about them than the patreon posts... hope they're well and in vacation !
I'm here .
I wish I was on vacation. Unfortunately, I have been dealing with some personal problems for a while . And I have very little time for fun and relaxation. If there is a need for me, rest assured I will answer, it may just take a little longer.
But I'm seriously concerned about maxbishup 's health and he does not respond to my messages. I know he visits here every once in a while but ...
This post of mine may be off-topic, but I think I needed to explain to people who were worried about me (and texted me) during my 3-week absence.
The fact is that during these three hellish weeks I was fighting the British Corona virus. At first my illness was not serious but suddenly it affected more than 50% of my lungs and I spent 13 days in the hospital. Thank to God and all the doctors and nurses who brought me back to life (and all the medical teams in the world who Are helping patients).
Because of this disease and the very strong treatment I have had. I'm very weak right now and I have lost about 40 pounds and even my eyes are blurred. I am currently slowly recovering and fighting the side effects of the disease.

Unfortunately, until the last news I have, Maxbishup's health condition is not good and he is suffering from illness.

I'm glad to be with you all again .Take care of your health. I will be back soon

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
This post of mine may be off-topic, but I think I needed to explain to people who were worried about me (and texted me) during my 3-week absence.
The fact is that during these three hellish weeks I was fighting the British Corona virus. At first my illness was not serious but suddenly it affected more than 50% of my lungs and I spent 13 days in the hospital. Thank to God and all the doctors and nurses who brought me back to life (and all the medical teams in the world who Are helping patients).
Because of this disease and the very strong treatment I have had. I'm very weak right now and I have lost about 40 pounds and even my eyes are blurred. I am currently slowly recovering and fighting the side effects of the disease.

Unfortunately, until the last news I have, Maxbishup's health condition is not good and he is suffering from illness.

I'm glad to be with you all again .Take care of your health. I will be back soon
I'm sorry to hear about your health issues. Take care, welcome back, and eat Chocolate Chip Cookies. :)

Just a thought.

Aleksey90

Oct 17, 2018

Guys, you play this game and have repeatedly expressed interesting ideas and suggestions... I sincerely hope that you will find the strength to cope with this. The consequences of this disease still do not leave me alone.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Guys, you play this game and have repeatedly expressed interesting ideas and suggestions... I sincerely hope that you will find the strength to cope with this. The consequences of this disease still do not leave me alone.
Thank you for your replay and ...
We will do our best for this game.
I know you are very busy. But one of the things that makes a lot of sense for this game is the signature of the game (and fans signature ) on this website. I have no experience in making signatures, graphic files and gifs. If I had, I would have made a few signatures by now. Please do something about this if possible.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Thank you for your replay and ...
We will do our best for this game.
I know you are very busy. But one of the things that makes a lot of sense for this game is the signature of the game (and fans signature ) on this website. I have no experience in making signatures, graphic files and gifs. If I had, I would have made a few signatures by now. Please do something about this if possible.
Here is a .psd template to make signatures (credit to Alley_Cat whose template for AWAM I took).

For photoshop newbies, install the two enclosed fonts, open the psd file with photoshop and click on the smart object "CHANGE IMAGE - CLICK HERE".

I made a couple of sigs of my own, if anyone likes them/doesn't want to make any themselves, feel free to use it.

This certainly ain't no Rita Hayworth poster, but welcome back anyway, .Black Panther..

PS By the way sigs I think need to be uploaded, but I never understood how to do that, if anyone can give info, it would be great.

Last edited:

Starby

May 5, 2021
My English is not good and I can only rely on Google Translate I'm sorry
I have an English version and a Chinese version
The main play Chinese version
After a crash Both Chinese and English versions are not available
I met a problem
I didn’t have any problems playing before but One game crashed Rear I can't open it
After Loading icon appear directly disappearance
I re-download and restart the computer can not solve

d3dx666

May 22, 2019
I met a problem
I didn’t have any problems playing before but One game crashed Rear I can't open it
What is your mother tongue ????
Mine is German
I, too, can only write here with the Google translator.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: LiriusLirius

Starby

May 5, 2021
[QUOTE =“ d3dx666,帖子:5729950,成員:1424376”]
你的母語是什麼 ????
我的是德國人
我也只能用Google翻譯在這裡寫。

[SPOILER =“ Deutsch”]
ist deine Muttersprache是嗎???
我的德國
GoogleÜbersetzerhier schreiben。
[/ SPOILER]
[/引用]
Taiwanese speak Chinese

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
I met a problem
The game may be having problems due to bugs in the Chinese version.
don't really understand the essence of your problem. can only offer such a solution.
Download the fix and SDK , and don't install the Chinese version.

SDK
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-0-07-fixed-aleksey90.43101/post-5099604
Fix
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-0-07-fixed-aleksey90.43101/post-5194380

View attachment 1185799
也许你可以去把这个文件夹和你的游戏文件夹一起删掉
但是注意你的存档会全部消失
respect other forum users. Write in English

Last edited:
Reactions: Starby

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017
OK in the meantime I worked a little on some new fan sigs, feel free to use them.

To copy the images on your signature, right click on the images >copy link of image, and paste in the URL line. More info here

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-put-a-hyperlink-on-a-signature-images.7546/

View attachment 1185653 View attachment 1185654 View attachment 1185655 View attachment 1185656 View attachment 1185657 View attachment 1185749 View attachment 1185659
TEST.

It works!!! Thanks

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
So I'm curious, how is this in comparison to the original? I haven't played but reading through the changelog Eric seems as much of a pain in this than as the original, although apparently the most recent version allows the player to "deal" with him. So, how is it?

Altaveritas

Aug 25, 2016
So I'm curious, how is this in comparison to the original? I haven't played but reading through the changelog Eric seems as much of a pain in this than as the original, although apparently the most recent version allows the player to "deal" with him. So, how is it?
I think this is an improved version of the original, but it's still building up to the content of where the original left off. It adds a lot of nice features like actually being able to see what the spy cams see and a way to borrow money. In version 0.06 we're still not able to get rid of Eric but in 0.065, which is scheduled to come out on Monday, we should be able to get rid of him. If you're not a fan of NTR, I'd suggest waiting until 0.065 to play since there are some unavoidable Eric scenes but that will change in the new update.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I think this is an improved version of the original, but it's still building up to the content of where the original left off. It adds a lot of nice features like actually being able to see what the spy cams see and a way to borrow money. In version 0.06 we're still not able to get rid of Eric but in 0.065, which is scheduled to come out on Monday, we should be able to get rid of him. If you're not a fan of NTR, I'd suggest waiting until 0.065 to play since there are some unavoidable Eric scenes but that will change in the new update.
Hmm, cool, thanks for the info. I might check out the next update then. It'll be interesting to see the dev's vision on what the game could've been.

3.00 star(s) 92 Votes