3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Grandvisier

Nov 1, 2019
I know the original - and also most of the "clones" ...
So I also know EXACTLY what I'm talking about here ...
But when I look at "Glamour" -- DS does everything exactly the same again -- Grind Grind Grind ...

Here is just another Interpretatiopn of the game - let the creative spirit but first unfold.
Constantly I read here how impatient people are - and everything screams for quick updates and much more content. This costs time -- a lot of time ...
I think most of the abandoned games here are exactly due to this circumstance.
It's also always easy to compare a work of 2 or more years with a new project and then make the "new" one bad, just because there's not soooo much content in it like in the "original", which had a development of XX ....
Let the team first work in peace - this is done here for fun - so should be the ratings -- and to all those who Rumhaten here -- if you do not like it -- make a better game yourself!!!!
no one here forces you ...

PS: I have nothing against constructive criticism -- only most here confuse that with childish whining!!!
download.gif

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
I honestly don't understand the point of this games existence. Not only does the story start from the very beginning, but so far it has played out literally exactly like the original one did. And on top of that, it feels almost just as much of a grind as the original too, which was by far the worst part about it. I understand that the dev intends to keep the story mostly the same until we reach where the original one ended (which at this rate will take about 2 years), but since he's apparently re-rendering everything from scratch as is, why not use the opportunity to take the narrative in a completely different direction, and you know, actually give us, the players, "another story". Because right now his talent at replicating, and even improving upon the visuals of the original, is really being wasted on this boring, grindy rehash. What a bummer... :(

johnyc

Jul 28, 2020
I honestly don't understand the point of this games existence. Not only does the story start from the very beginning, but so far it has played out literally exactly like the original one did. And on top of that, it feels almost just as much of a grind as the original too, which was by far the worst part about it. I understand that the dev intends to keep the story mostly the same until we reach where the original one ended (which at this rate will take about 2 years), but since he's apparently re-rendering everything from scratch as is, why not use the opportunity to take the narrative in a completely different direction, and you know, actually give us, the players, "another story". Because right now his talent at replicating, and even improving upon the visuals of the original, is really being wasted on this boring, grindy rehash. What a bummer... :(
Beauty of free market is that if you like it you can support it and play it, if you do not like it nobody is forcing you to play or support it.

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Beauty of free market is that if you like it you can support it and play it, if you do not like it nobody is forcing you to play or support it.
On paper (or on screen) is correct. In real life, you like/dislike a game AFTER you supported and played it. If you don't like it, it's a waste of money and time. And here comes the beauty of pirate sites...

Reactions: james steele

johnyc

Jul 28, 2020
On paper (or on screen) is correct. In real life, you like/dislike a game AFTER you supported and played it. If you don't like it, it's a waste of money and time. And here comes the beauty of pirate sites...
Not really. Game is not a finished product and you know that when supporting it. It can always go in the direction you do not like. Since you started to support it you liked it. If it goes in direction you do not like, you stop supporting it and stop playing, or you actually still like the game and just do not want to support creator, if you really do not have money i can understand, people can have difficult times, but otherwise you are just being selfish and ultimately self defeating, because if not enough people support creator he will just stop and everyone loses - you don't have continuation of game you like, he does not have money.

Reactions: Grandvisier

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
I don't question the point of this game's existence, but I do understand your wish for it to be more of an "another story", not "same, same, but a bit different." I would argue that the game so far is still in the intro phase, and you can't do that much different stuff if you do want to introduce Kira and Eric and keep the family characters overall intact. But now would be a good time to push further away from the original plot to make things interesting. What I understand is that changes are imminent (like a massage studio) let's hope that it becomes a big part.

The Dev clearly has talent, and he should be brave now to push away towards new storylines. Let's pray.

Reactions: Manifold

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Here is a .psd template to make signatures (credit to Alley_Cat whose template for AWAM I took).
For photoshop newbies, install the two enclosed fonts, open the psd file with photoshop and click on the smart object "CHANGE IMAGE - CLICK HERE".
I made a couple of sigs of my own, if anyone likes them/doesn't want to make any themselves, feel free to use it.
This certainly ain't no Rita Hayworth poster, but welcome back anyway, .Black Panther..
PS By the way sigs I think need to be uploaded, but I never understood how to do that, if anyone can give info, it would be great.
After your hint about the templates (thanks for that) I decided to give it a try in my free time. here the some result (next post). I do not know how successful I was, I hope it is acceptable.
If the signatures are liked by friends, I will make more in the future

Last edited:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Does anyone have a save file with everything unlocked? All memories, etc. This game is giving me a headache setting here for hours with little progress. I have started the game twice, and it still gets confusing.

A few memories I have done, aren't unlocked either. I'm about fed up. I understand having a grind, but this game goes WAY overboard.

Last edited:

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I don't question the point of this game's existence, but I do understand your wish for it to be more of an "another story", not "same, same, but a bit different." I would argue that the game so far is still in the intro phase, and you can't do that much different stuff if you do want to introduce Kira and Eric and keep the family characters overall intact. But now would be a good time to push further away from the original plot to make things interesting. What I understand is that changes are imminent (like a massage studio) let's hope that it becomes a big part.

The Dev clearly has talent, and he should be brave now to push away towards new storylines. Let's pray.
But you forgot that there is another side that nobody wants to see, the NTR. Basically, people will prefer that the game remains the same as the original, Eric is kicked out of the house, Max is going to fuck everyone and so ends the game. To become another story, you will need to create new non-definitive characters that will cause some temporary impact to make the game interesting, but for that, it requires a lot of work and a lot of time. In addition, the developer is not dominant on the Ren'py engine, because there are a lot of bugs and it takes a little time to fix them. This is not his fault, because I see many who are also unable to master the Unity engine, Ren'py, and use RPGM or another unknown engine, which is absolutely normal.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Does anyone have a save file with everything unlocked? All memories, etc. This game is giving me a headache setting here for hours with little progress. I have started the game twice, and it still gets confusing.
A few memories I have done, aren't unlocked either. I'm about fed up. I understand having a grind, but this game goes WAY overboard.
I have this file. But he won't help you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 14-11-LT1.save

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I have this file. But he won't help you
View attachment 1190247
I tried that save file. It unlocked nothing. All the Memories and Photo's are the same as the game I have. It unlocked nothing new. My game refuses to unlock new things for some reason. Some I have already done just aren't unlocked. I am completely fed up with this.

I started the game....AGAIN...for a third time....and still some things aren't happening. I am just tired of this. Hours and hours wasted for nothing. The game needs a CLEAR path of doing things with exact progress to events and you need to be told EXACTLY what to do and when. This is just ridiculous at this point. I have TWO different walkthroughs, and it's still confusing.

Last edited:

Altaveritas

Aug 25, 2016
I tried that save file. It unlocked nothing. All the Memories and Photo's are the same as the game I have. It unlocked nothing new. My game refuses to unlock new things for some reason. Some I have already done just aren't unlocked. I am completely fed up with this.

I started the game....AGAIN...for a third time....and still some things aren't happening. I am just tired of this. Hours and hours wasted for nothing. The game needs a CLEAR path of doing things with exact progress to events and you need to be told EXACTLY what to do and when. This is just ridiculous at this point. I have TWO different walkthroughs, and it's still confusing.
You might need the persistent file. Try this one.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018

Also, make sure, as always with this game, to get the latest bug-fixed version. Right now, it should be this one (please correct if I'm wrong!)

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-0-07-fixed-aleksey90.43101/post-5197765

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
You might need the persistent file. Try this one.
I used your save file and your persistent file. Fresh install of the newest version of the game you have linked to. I replaced my old "persistent" file with this new one. Both in the saves folder, and the "appdata/roaming" folder where all renpy games stuff is saved.

Loaded up your save file. NOTHING is unlocked now. Everything is locked. I think I am done with this game now.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
hi someone can help me ... i want to use unren.bat to have access at the console commands but when i place the unren in the folder and running the unren the programm say " cannot find python.exe " someone can help me please ? friendly

khaaleth

Dec 3, 2016
wrong version of unren - there are some changes in renpy engine so you need download newest one - earch for unren-dev

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes