3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

kilen

Jul 1, 2018
I can't get caught by Eric. I've done everything I need to do. I pull the time with Kira in the bathroom to the maximum. And still nothing. This is the first one.
Second, is it serious? Two half blowjobs with Alice and that's it?

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
yo can you send your edited rpa file. It be much appreciated.
I have not repacked the scripts, as different versions of the scripts can cause issues.
It is better to wait for the Dev patch/fix file.

As a Temporary fix for "Eric" not defined Bug #1
You can use the attached rar file, place the "Core.rpyc" in "Game\Core\" folder (as in the rar folder structure)
(If there is no folder "Core" (in game folder), just use "extract here" from the base folder where .exe file is found.)

Kindly Note:
Once you receive official patch/fix. Make sure to delete this file and then apply the patch.

Last edited:

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
hello ... i have an error occured each time i finish a tchat and return in the sandbox or change room ... i have just have to " ignore " it but it's boring ... anything for help me ?

Feb 1, 2020
I have not repacked the scripts, as different versions of the scripts can cause issues.
It is better to wait for the Dev patch/fix file.

As a Temporary fix for "Eric" not defined Bug #1
You can use the attached rar file, place the "Core.rpyc" in "Game\Core\" folder (as in the rar folder structure)
(If there is no folder "Core" (in game folder), just use "extract here" from the base folder where .exe file is found.)

Kindly Note:
Once you receive official patch/fix. Make sure to delete this file and then apply the patch.
thank you this fixed it

Reactions: Potoum and OnlyFunz

GARGULE

Oct 2, 2018
High There.
After having prevented Eric from gaining the ascendancy over Alice by giving Alice the bodysuit, Eric tries a second attack by deciding to help Alice by consumerism and advertising. But I don't know what to do to prevent Eric from succeeding in his business at this time. I didn't see anything on this point in the walkthrough. Unless there is nothing to do here but let Eric take the lead?

gooner69

Feb 13, 2018
Where are we with this version compared to the origional game, if played the origional is this version now far enough for any thing new or its still after all this time playing catchup?

kravis135

Jul 15, 2017
The creator is just sucking money off the remains of the original big brother game, its been around for one and a half year since it released and yet not much has been added beyond the original. The updating time is terrible as well, takes ages between each updates and sometimes there might not even be one for a while. I personally advice everyone to not waste their time and money on this , I'm pretty sure this guy will abandon this project b4 he finishes it. I also find it hilarious that a lot of his posts on patreon cost $50 or $17 per month to unlock, like who pays that much just to look at an image lmfao

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
The creator is just sucking money off the remains of the original big brother game, its been around for one and a half year since it released and yet not much has been added beyond the original. The updating time is terrible as well, takes ages between each updates and sometimes there might not even be one for a while. I personally advice everyone to not waste their time and money on this , I'm pretty sure this guy will abandon this project b4 he finishes it. I also find it hilarious that a lot of his posts on patreon cost $50 or $17 per month to unlock, like who pays that much just to look at an image lmfao
Meh, for a Kira worshipper like myself this game has already provided more than anything DS (original BB or Glamour) ever has regarding Goddess Kira content.

This game has been up till now a super, brilliantly rendered Kira mod, which is why I have supported it and will hopefully do so again in the future. But I also sincerely hope the dev will bring it to completion.

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Yo this game is so fucking cringe.

I've followed the guide both ways with Lisa and I cannot get the dumb cunt to make a deal to sleep without panties.

I've helped her 6 times then stopped helping her and nothing ever works, he just says "what's the point in me getting your help if you're bad" or some shit, no fucking option to make the deal. Such a painful game to play that unfortunately has decent renders.

Reactions: enokard

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
What are Changed

opportunities
3 new opportunities have been added to the game.
What happens in opportunities is not entirely new, but most events that previously did not have a special place in the game are organized in these three opportunities and other opportunities.

More steps
Opportunities in the new version have more stages than in the past.

Be more careful with your choices
In the new version, after talking to Eric again at the beginning of the game and choosing the path of the game, you can no longer change the path of the game from friendship to enmity and vice versa when talking to Eric about girls.

More consequences
Going to the girls' bathroom early after giving them sweets has consequences .
Your third Weekly appearance in the girl's bathroom has consequences.
After some point, if Alice notices that Max peeping her, she will ask him for sweets again
Some of your choices will have a big impact on the game in the future

Simplification
Convincing Lisa to sleep without pants has become easier

Patron rules
The game has changed according to the rules of Patron and of course there is a patch for it

Some other changes
Memories has been updated in extra edition
Photos taken from Eric will be available as an item in the inventory
Eric's improve relations with the girls has been reduced to a week
Some Scenes have been added to Alice's bathroom after the club and front of TV
And...
Would you recommend to play the update or wait for 0.07?
I didn't play last 2 updates so I have a lot to catch up.

Reactions: legolasbaler

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Gonna ask once more hopefully I won't get ignored.

This schooglril questline, no matter which playthrough I do, is always the bane of my existence. It's either broken or fucking overly convoluted for no reason.

I cannot progress past this part. I have seen her tits 20 million times, no option to massgae her, no deal to be made in regards to sleeping with no panties,. It's fucking bugged and trash

What do I do
421421214241214.png

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I DL 'BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.06.5.05-Extras'... I extract it and place it in the game folder... Is it right?
Or should I place those files from the 'extra' package inside the game folder also?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From experience I would say #2 is right but anyone know for sure?

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
According to previous versions, extract the contents of the extras folder into the game folder, like your example #2.
You should have the extras.rpy along side images.rpa, videos.rpa, scripts.rpa, etc, and the mems folder next to the cache folder.

Reactions: Potoum
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes