3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
From patreon:

I have a lot to do with Eric. If we talk about the enmity between Max and Eric, then these are Max's actions to complicate Eric's life and vice versa.
How can there be a LOT to do?? I mean all that's needed is an accidently dropped Banana peel in front of a wood chipper. (EVIL Scum) Eric would then pick up the peel so he can throw it away. As he stands, with the peel in hand, he would hit his head on the wood chipper. As there is now an issue of a headache the EVIL one would go inside and get an Aspirin. Sadly, the bottle is empty so he needs to walk to the corner store, and gets trampled by a Stampeding herd of water Buffalo. -Sigh- So sad that he did NOT survive this TRAGIC accident. :) That shouldn't take much work right?? :)

Looking forward to the next instalment of 'When will (EVIL Scum) Eric be removed'. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. Yes this was HUMOR. The evil one should just slip on the balcony and fall to his death when everyone (including Max and Kira) is out shopping on a Saturday Morning. Total accident (so tragic). :)

P.P.S. Chocolate Chip Cookie content NOW.... please. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Assassins Meeple

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Before I download is there actually NTR currently in this game? I have been reading comments but so far it seems like theres not acutallu anything, just seems like people arguing ABOUT NTR with Eric in the future?

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
I don’t know, I don’t share (apparently) local views about Eric. But here I need to make a reservation. There are 2 types of Eric, First slows down the process and closes part of base content (makes it inaccessible), but there is Second one, which is only a "branching" parameter that creates half of content of selected branch (+ of course main part of story). I agree that in previous game we saw First Eric to a greater extent, while here there's more Second one. And by content I mean exactly "interesting part/component of the game". Word "game" is important here, otherwise it looks more like a fuckfest/incoherent by plot theme park (which, of course, the way of how last game ended), and I'm one of those people that thinks that "good should be in moderation", otherwise oversaturation occurs, however, lack causes anger and dissatisfaction, and this was turning First Eric into irritating factor.

In short, while Eric is creating content, and not just "slowing down" factor - I'm for Eric. In other words, war branch can make him more cruel and, by denying Max access to certain moments, he begins to show more and "not hesitate" to show his power over girls (and not just cut opportunities), pursue everywhere, put pressure on the family, that is, replace elements with Max by elements with Eric, and somewhere in dishonest struggle to provide both options, depending on preliminary Max's actions. Friendship branch, on contrary, makes family more loyal, however, this branch, logically, can spoil Max and, probably, turn him into likeness of Eric. Here it will already depend on author's implementation.

The 3rd branch was trickier, but author decided that it was difficult to implement (in fact, it is). This could be branch of painless conclusion, where there are more lyrics than war, where he could leave "for good", perhaps imbued with pity, or leading to more romantic and restrained relationships, restrained in family, it could run into remorse and real feelings (Eric's, and also Max's too) *pauses, waiting for disgruntled exclamations to subside* ... well, there could be wedding and stuff.

This is just a "branches", gentlemen readers, it doesn't oblige you to always follow only one way.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Before I download is there actually NTR currently in this game?
Currently there is only Kira who you can lose to Eric. And Lisa will stare at his genitals in a few scenes. Apart from that he's Ann's boyfriend - at least if you don't count what happens if he buys dresses and outfits instead of you as "losing" someone.
I don't recall him having any serious interaction with Lisa or Alice in the original either, worst thing was a topless back massage.
At some turning point he could cause a game over however, Max would be sent to a military camp. From that point on we don't know what happens to the girls.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Currently there is only Kira who you can lose to Eric. And Lisa will stare at his genitals in a few scenes. Apart from that he's Ann's boyfriend - at least if you don't count what happens if he buys dresses and outfits instead of you as "losing" someone.
I don't recall him having any serious interaction with Lisa or Alice in the original either, worst thing was a topless back massage.
At some turning point he could cause a game over however, Max would be sent to a military camp. From that point on we don't know what happens to the girls.
in the original it is implied he has sex with alice if you tell him about her liquor problem. Even though she denies it after getting rid of eric we know for sure she cant remember anything.

Reactions: Nemo56

evko

Oct 8, 2018
Until we can get rid of Eric, I wouldn't play this game.
It's fucking disgusting.
One game where there is no Eric is already completely finished. Why are you waiting for her here?

The second game where there is no Eric, this is glamour and also in another branch.

Many people who want to get rid of Eric have gathered here and are shouting that it is necessary to get rid of Eric in this game as well?

What for? Don't you get just those games that you can already play now, but you don't want to because it's too boring there? If this game does not have it, then the game will be another one just as boring!

Where is the logic here?

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
One game where there is no Eric is already completely finished. Why are you waiting for her here?

The second game where there is no Eric, this is glamour and also in another branch.

Many people who want to get rid of Eric have gathered here and are shouting that it is necessary to get rid of Eric in this game as well?

What for? Don't you get just those games that you can already play now, but you don't want to because it's too boring there? If this game does not have it, then the game will be another one just as boring!

Where is the logic here?
There is none actually , which i dont get it either. Its like they want BB all orver again with no difference whatsoever

Reactions: nnnnn99999

BBC King

May 8, 2021
There is none actually , which i dont get it either. Its like they want BB all orver again with no difference whatsoever
Im looking at this and then the other game, it honestly just seems like the same game with LESS content somehow given how long this has actually been in development. lol making me wonder is this DS on an alt patreon account? lmfao

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Im looking at this and then the other game, it honestly just seems like the same game with LESS content somehow given how long this has actually been in development. lol making me wonder is this DS on an alt patreon account? lmfao
If you think the games are just alike, then you obviously have not played them both. Are they similar, yes. Who would have thought, remake of a game, would have similarities to the original? And no, Aleksey90 is not DS. If you want DS, go play Glamour.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
If you think the games are just alike, then you obviously have not played them both. Are they similar, yes. Who would have thought, remake of a game, would have similarities to the original? And no, Aleksey90 is not DS. If you want DS, go play Glamour.
Literally the exact same characters and names with the same scenes that I seen in the original BB so not really getting your point (oh my bad, less). lmfao the names are even the same, oh he slapped "another story" on title WOW SO DIFFERENT, geez someones clearly a fanboy.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Literally the exact same characters and names with the same scenes that I seen in the original BB so not really getting your point (oh my bad, less). lmfao the names are even the same, oh he slapped "another story" on title WOW SO DIFFERENT, geez someones clearly a fanboy.
Can you please unfollow this topic? i mean we have enough a$$holes that already make it a toxic forum, go play glamour or any other game you enjoy and stop playing the monkey part here. I mean beside being a lonely virgin troll i dont see any reason for your rants here , we dont care and the dev will surely not care about you either if you just pirate and rant...

Jul 21, 2021
Cant get her cigs anymore. I got them once and I quit the game forgetting to save and when I got to that part again...Nothing. So I waited everyday for a week...Nothing. Waited again. Nothing. Even started again. Nothing. Downloaded the cheat mod. Nothing. Managed to buy the suit and dress but I got told that now my game wont work because I'm not meant to be able to buy them. So I started again lol I need serious help. Also doesn't seem to be any lewd scenes. Only with mom and Eric. Or am I just doing something wrong?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Yep, you just proved my point, never played the game. You can run along now kid, mommies calling you.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes