3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

manneychin

May 8, 2017
I ignored this remake until now but it's been 2 years and it keeps pumping out releases so... what's the deal here? How is it vs. the original? Is it worth playing?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omocik

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021

BigBrother Another Story Unofficial Walkthrough 0.07.P2

(Based on Game version 0.07.00 p2)

beta version

View attachment 1570867

If there is a mistake in the guide, please let me know.
I apologize for all the grammatical and spelling mistakes. English is not my native language .

Thanks to Aleksey90 , EQGamer , Maxbishup and Lukumoide
And all those who helped me by answering the questions.
Hi there, about your WT, so far all H scenes are with Eric (Max's scenes are softcore?) can you make a WT to help see all Eric's H scenes?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
When you see him in the room, save your game and try to get a picture of him. If you are too slow, load and try again until you get it.
load quit load quit load quit and game give me optino to get phone and record Eric ! now Eric is gone :) but i always have 1 opportunities less ! download 1 update find 13/14 download next 16/17 download next 21/22 can`t find 1 more :(

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Same, this isn't playable.
You HAVE to install the bugfix. Afterwards it actually works.

But WHOEVER said that this game is not grindy as Glamour is insane. This is way more grindy because you can not earn any money at all at the begining. You even struggle to buy your own outfit and suncream. In Glamour you got 10k very fast from the Camsite. To even get there in this game you need lots of money and even then you have no money because it does not make any money to begin with.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes