3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
For me Lisa compared to Alice has a very limited amount of activity so far to control influence and mood. Blessedly she's also most shielded.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

FAQs 300px.png

Big Brother: Another Story Rebuild
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Big Brother: Another Story v0.09.2.03

This post will be more complete over time

Last edited:

Murfcurt81

Mar 10, 2020
Question; blog opportunities, how do I complete pt5 "the best time to give a present is when alice is blogging in her underwear"

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Question; blog opportunities, how do I complete pt5 "the best time to give a present is when alice is blogging in her underwear"
Go to her when she's blogging in her underwear (and you have the outfit). Her mood might need to be high, always make sure of that.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Bug Fix 7 Released (V0.08.0.07)

This post will be updated whenever a new update is available
Attention
Bug fix can not be installed on the game unofficial compress version.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Ciao chi mi puo spiegare in quale cartella devo mettere la traduzione in del gio big brother
Mods and patches usually go to the "game" subdirectory. Then ingame, go to settings and select the language or press 'L' to switch.

And never forget to add an english translation to your posts (forum rules).

snoddas666

Feb 7, 2020
How do i do the quest "Head of the family" the walkthrough only tells me to peek on mom when she's changing in the secon half of the hour. I have done so but nothing happens?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
How do i do the quest "Head of the family" the walkthrough only tells me to peek on mom when she's changing in the secon half of the hour. I have done so but nothing happens?
You only need to do that one time. Wait until 10:30 or 10:40. Then save the game and enter her room. She might stand at the balcony.
The next time talk to her on sunday.

Grundy12

Jun 11, 2017
I really wish I could enjoy this game but everything in it is far too slow. Even using cheats it takes far too long to get anywhere, because even with an ungodly ammount of money you need to wait in-game time for items to arrive, and then you need to wait for the characters to be in the position to use the item, and then you need to wait until your skill on using the item increases (and even using cheats to increase the actual skill doesnt help because the game many times has it scripted). All the while all you can do is keep pressing the wait button and then choose the exact same two lines of dialogue every meal.

Here are a few things I suggest would make the game better;

-Instantaneous product delivery. You buy it, you have it, no longer wait for a whole day for an item you bought to be useable.

-Lower the camera price by, like, 70%.

-Add a 'skip whole day' button in MC's room

-Weekly allowance for the MC, so the player doesn't have to slog through the same two chores at early game

-Untangle requirements from other requirements. This means, make it so progressing with one storyline shouldn't require you to progress through another storyline. This is the most important thing that needs changing and also the hardest one to change.

-Make it so the MC can watch tutorials multiple times in a row. Or better yet, buying the tutorial means you watch it all at once. The player gains NOTHING from being told to press the wait button three times between lessons other than boredom.

-The wait times between events seem (even) worse than they are due to to the robotic nature of the characters. They all have the exact same pattern every week, only have one line of dialogue when outside events, never interact with each other... the lack of variation makes the wait times worse than they are, is my point. A 'corruption' game where the characters don't start acting differently is missing the point of corruption.

-Get rid of the random % for persuasion. Either the MC has enough points to convince the character, or he doesn't. This isn't XCOM, we don't need to fail a 90% shot for an event to work.

-Change the dynamic of Eric. Don't worry, I'm not going to complain about NTR, I -like- NTR. Here's the thing; Eric is an empty threat. At the start of the game he works to break the boredom because he adds time limits and a clear objective; if you don't buy the girls clothes before him he woos them faster. After that he just enters the rotation of NPCs that do nothing but follow the same pattern over and over again, unless the MC progresses the story himself. A "good" villain for any game needs to have agency. Eric should, if you take too long to progress through the story yourself, start progressing his own agenda. The character screen for the girls have a MC influence level and a Eric influence level and as far as I can tell neither of those two things do anything. If you add periodic events (say, once each two weeks) where Eric tries to corrupt a girl and the MC has to stop it somehow, it makes the wait feels less than a wait and more of a preparation time.

Reactions: HGR11957

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Add a 'skip whole day' button in MC's room
I can agree with this
MC influence level and a Eric influence level and as far as I can tell neither of those two things do anything.
Yes they do, you get different scenes depending on these values.
A 'corruption' game where the characters don't start acting differently is missing the point of corruption
Yes there are some stagnant scenes that could change as the relationships develops. Eg shower, walking in on Lisa, pool smoking event with Alice, Alice blogging etc. But there are more that have changed.
Alot of you last paragraph is already in game
Get rid of the random % for persuasion. Either the MC has enough points to convince the character, or he doesn't. This isn't XCOM, we don't need to fail a 90% shot for an event to work
This makes the game more realistic, in real life even if you have a high influence on someone that does not mean they can't say no.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
All the while all you can do is keep pressing the wait button and then choose the exact same two lines of dialogue every meal.
Last one, I agree that later in the game more variety can be done at the dinner table as well as when Ann is washing dishes or in her room by herself. But these are simple to say and hard to implement. That's coding for dialogue, body positions, clothing before you even talk able the variables.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I really wish I could enjoy this game but everything in it is far too slow. Even using cheats it takes far too long to get anywhere, because even with an ungodly ammount of money you need to wait in-game time for items to arrive, and then you need to wait for the characters to be in the position to use the item, and then you need to wait until your skill on using the item increases (and even using cheats to increase the actual skill doesnt help because the game many times has it scripted). All the while all you can do is keep pressing the wait button and then choose the exact same two lines of dialogue every meal.

Here are a few things I suggest would make the game better;

-Instantaneous product delivery. You buy it, you have it, no longer wait for a whole day for an item you bought to be useable.

-Lower the camera price by, like, 70%.

-Add a 'skip whole day' button in MC's room

-Weekly allowance for the MC, so the player doesn't have to slog through the same two chores at early game

-Untangle requirements from other requirements. This means, make it so progressing with one storyline shouldn't require you to progress through another storyline. This is the most important thing that needs changing and also the hardest one to change.

-Make it so the MC can watch tutorials multiple times in a row. Or better yet, buying the tutorial means you watch it all at once. The player gains NOTHING from being told to press the wait button three times between lessons other than boredom.

-The wait times between events seem (even) worse than they are due to to the robotic nature of the characters. They all have the exact same pattern every week, only have one line of dialogue when outside events, never interact with each other... the lack of variation makes the wait times worse than they are, is my point. A 'corruption' game where the characters don't start acting differently is missing the point of corruption.

-Get rid of the random % for persuasion. Either the MC has enough points to convince the character, or he doesn't. This isn't XCOM, we don't need to fail a 90% shot for an event to work.

-Change the dynamic of Eric. Don't worry, I'm not going to complain about NTR, I -like- NTR. Here's the thing; Eric is an empty threat. At the start of the game he works to break the boredom because he adds time limits and a clear objective; if you don't buy the girls clothes before him he woos them faster. After that he just enters the rotation of NPCs that do nothing but follow the same pattern over and over again, unless the MC progresses the story himself. A "good" villain for any game needs to have agency. Eric should, if you take too long to progress through the story yourself, start progressing his own agenda. The character screen for the girls have a MC influence level and a Eric influence level and as far as I can tell neither of those two things do anything. If you add periodic events (say, once each two weeks) where Eric tries to corrupt a girl and the MC has to stop it somehow, it makes the wait feels less than a wait and more of a preparation time.
"Untangle requirements from other requirements"
Absolutely not! That's what makes this game special compared to others and makes sure the story flow is constant.
In the original the single strains were almost completely separated, that was absolute bollocks.
I only know one other game that is bold enough to do this, that's Photohunt. Compared to your typical VN this is a lot harder to implement. Every script kiddie can do single separated storylines. It becomes more complicated if the progress is event based with multiple dependencies.
If you want that, you really should play the original instead.

The "skip day" button would actually be ok, even if that would mean that peopl miss even more content and then complain about there not being enough.

The game would gain nothing from an allowance or instant delivery. The allowance would only make the start of the game easier. THe only amount you actually have to work for are the first 100$ fo your website. From that point on making money is no big deal (later in the game you easily get a 1000$ weekly), it's just a problem for those who want everything at once and then complain that the game has no content.

Influence affects persuation. The less influnce you have, the lower your persuation will be. And yes, these are chances. The reason is that you need to stay on the girls' good side. Be a nice brother and don't ignore them .

I'm actually worried that you ask for more Eric.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
For me Lisa compared to Alice has a very limited amount of activity so far to control influence and mood. Blessedly she's also most shielded.
Don't forget to check on her when she's changing, which you can do 3 or 4 times each day (morning, in and out her bikini, evening). If you don't peek, stay out of the room or apologize (later also compliments work), her mood goes up.
That + dish washing, hand massages and homework should be easily enough to make her smile.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes