3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
so the cheats and incest mods go into the game folder right?
There is no need to install an additional cheat mod, the game itself has a cheat mod.

the game does not run the saves that i imported from the save list, what should i do? i alredy tried to put the saves on save folder, but nothing happens
You must copy your saves to both save paths

In which of this saves I should download for Eric completely get kicked out of the house? Enmity on v0.07.00 P1 or Hostility on v0.07.P2.00 or hostility on v0.08.07 ?
Last save files (v0.07.P2.00)
chose the Hostility path

I have a problem.
When I replayed the game in this update from beginning (so long a time that I forgot what's with it), with the real friendship path, I gave Alice to Eric (ie, I didn't buy lingerie for her blogging). And I found out I can't take a picture of Eric jerking off in Alice's room, he just didn't walk into it. I tried s/l many times and Alice did sleep naked. What's wrong with that?
Is that in true friendship we can't get rid of Eric?
Here attaches my save, thanks in advance for any help
I will check it and let you know the result

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
so many new update already but still havent fix the control bug lmao
There are many possibilities in this game. and the game testers cannot find all of them in a short period of time. considering that some of these errors are caused by special conditions due to the type of playing. which does not exist in normal mode and if played all the events correctly. This is inevitable.
Wrong save files, wrong persistent file and many other factors are also involved in this incident.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Here are my saves version 8.05 all 6 paths (saved every day). So you can replay every single day. The persistent file contains unlocked images only in the respective path (therefore the images that do not belong to this path are locked).

Here is the persistent file with all unlocked images.

leobanano

May 29, 2017
Plz send your last save file . we will check it for you .

Send a picture of the error given by the operating system. You are probably using Windows 7.

Click on my signature. In the corresponding post, you can find the official translation of the game in French .

Plz send your last save file . we will check it for you .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: .Black Panther.
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes