3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
It's, good to know there are some surprises still in the game. Playing now and just found few scenes I missed when Ann is changing. Doubt there's anything else I missed but I'll bounce around and see.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It's, good to know there are some surprises still in the game. Playing now and just found few scenes I missed when Ann is changing. Doubt there's anything else I missed but I'll bounce around and see.
That's one of the points that I find so great about this game. Some people spit on clothing options and such, but I like the variety of the scenes. This way even the daily routine to keep the girls' mood up does not feel ALL that repetitive.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
That's one of the points that I find so great about this game. Some people spit on clothing options and such, but I like the variety of the scenes. This way even the daily routine to keep the girls' mood up does not feel ALL that repetitive.
Yeah, walking in on Ann changing in the morning and evening really has a lot different scenes now

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
It's not. I get good speed from Anon, Mixdrop and Racity (didn't try the others).
Maybe they throttled speed in your area.
We normally bash our ISPs here but I can download a 2gb file in about 30mins. Whether that's fast or slow for most people I don't know. But it's good enough for me and that's using Mixdrop, Mega is way faster. Eg just started this one.

Firestorm253

Mar 6, 2020
We normally bash our ISPs here but I can download a 2gb file in about 30mins. Whether that's fast or slow for most people I don't know. But it's good enough for me and that's using Mixdrop, Mega is way faster. Eg just started this one.
7gb with mega or old nopy takes/took me about 10 to 15min. racity takes me about 5min to download the current version. So i think 30min is pretty long to wait...

ns.PNG ns.PNG

Last edited:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
7gb with mega or old nopy takes/took me about 10 to 15min. racity takes me about 5min to download the current version. So i think 30min is pretty long to wait...

View attachment 1677862 View attachment 1677866
Lol you win, I'm from the era when 256 kbps was blazing speed. I could upgrade from my package to a faster speed but it's good enough for me. Back in the day we had Morpheus and Limewire and a 500 Mb mp4/avi file took more than 24 hrs to download.

Last edited:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
My first PC and the only thing it was connected to, was my TV.
View attachment 1678096
This takes me back to DOS days, when you needed to learn all the commands. GUI has been a blessing. I actually remember when I started learning PC repairs the HDD was actually a bunch of ICs on the board and to clear cache and BOIS passwords we had to reset the jumpers on the board.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
My first PC and the only thing it was connected to, was my TV.
View attachment 1678096
Looks like we have that in common :)
frael_bruc100.jpg
Not even a tape drive. The next one wasn't even connected to a TV, it had it's own tiny monochrome screen built in, but at least it had a drive.
dwalsh Those days aren't over :) There is still a lot of administraive stuff you can't do using UIs, in my case it's also programming.
And I just got started with Linux shell scripts, that's a whole new world.

But back to speed ... 250 or 500 KBps from a free site aren't bad, most are limited to 50 or 100, if you are lucky.
Some however give you up to 5MBps, in very few cases there is no limit at all. Some people say, Mega was slow, but here it works with 5MBps. I don't really care anyway, my downloader runs on my NAS, when it's done, it's done. On my breaks I connect to it, start some downloads and when I come home, it's done.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: jiffk and dasteam
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes