3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Is the NTR unavoidable?
depends on your exact definition of NTR. The "landlady" Ann has a boyfriend for a short period of time at the beginning of the game, and playing as her "tenant", you can either choose to befriend him - or fight against him. In any case, he will have sex with Ann, and eventually he will leave the story line. At the time of the relationship between Ann and BF, the MC has no physical relationship with Ann - and the BF is presented as a rival you need to overcome and fight back - so in my book it is not strictly NTR.

If you cannot stand the mere thought that your digital, sex partners in this game has had a sex life before you as MC became interesting as a sex partner, then please avoid this game.

If you like to beat a rival, then: stay.

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Warning

We all know that sooner or later a version of the game will leak and players will download it.
But I must warn you if you are one of those players who in your game Max did not give the Bodysuit to Alice and you are also in any of the friendship paths with Eric, for this update of the game:
1) You have to change your previous choices in the game.(Using other people's save files)
2) Or do not download this version of the update.
Otherwise , there will be no new content for you in this update and you will only wasting your internet traffic to download the game.

Last edited:

por12

Nov 22, 2020
Warning

We all know that sooner or later a version of the game will leak and players will download it.
But I must warn you if you are one of those players who in your game Max did not give the Bodysuit to Alice and you are also in any of the friendship paths with Eric, for this update of the game:
1) You have to change your previous choices in the game.(Using other people's save files)
2) Or do not download this version of the update.
Otherwise , there will be no new content for you in this update and you will only wasting your internet traffic to download the game.
so no eric scenes with alice?thats really bad

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
so no eric scenes with alice?thats really bad
I disagree, sounds really great to me. I got rid of the guy like 5 updates ago. But I will join in on the disappointment of no Lisa/Olivia scenes. Goddamnit Aleksey, do better! :LOL:

winger785

May 12, 2020
Anyone know how to give Alice candy between peeking on her showering in the morning and talking to her at the tv in the night?
Trying to progress the Who doesn't take risks... opportunity

Playing on v0.09.1.04 btw.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes