3D-Daz Big Brother: Art Assets

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
All - @FunFiction and @celtic1138 have been doing such awesome work on all of this - all the "Big Brother's House" stuff they've been posting, plus @celtic1138 has done a bunch of work on getting character material settings tweaked that hasn't (yet) been published. Because things are scattered throughout this thread, I'm starting a process of taking all the DUF files and putting them up on Mega so that they're all available in one place. , but the link is also in my signature. (Possibly @rezaf, the individual who started this thread, might be willing to edit this link into the OP).

Anyway, I've started by uploading Max with @celtic1138 's awesome skin tweaks and material presets for those skin tweaks, and will be following with the other characters and the various home locations very shortly. All credits remain with the people who actually worked out all this (and I'm trying to document this in the ReadMe's) - I'm just trying to set up a "one stop shop" for the rest of the BB fan art community. If I miss someone's contribution in the ReadMe's, PM me and I will update accordingly.

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Big update - I think that all rooms were updated. And we have added outside area and placed outside lounge properly (we think :) ). So now we have . Enjoy !
If anyone spots anything they think is wrong or has a missing prop (Almost all should be there) please let us know and we will get it fixed.(Or fix it yourself and send it to us:))

All the doors should open. The Main lounge set comes with a Bathroom wall that you can make visible, so you don't have to load the bathroom if you don't need to. All the lights that should have on an off options (make sure you turn off visibility on the off ones if you are using the on ones). The bathroom has an option for shower water. That is about it.

There is an update coming for the outside area with a couple of missing props and superior grass, that just needs to be tested. It'll be added when it's ready.

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Here is the Material for the Alice skin I use (This is my latest version of Alice's Skin and is an attempt to match the latest renders from the game). You need to extract it and add it to Your Daz content library (just like you would any downloaded items). It will appear in your library under People>Genesis 3 Female>Characters>Big Brother>Alice>Materials.

Load the correct Model(genesis 3 Female), select her and then double click the material.

If you now go to File>Save As>Support Asset>Figure/Prop Assets and save it to the Alice folder that was created in your content Library, Alice will now load from there with skin and shaders.

This should all work but Daz is a little tricky with saving things for use elsewhere, so if you have any problems let me know. I'll add other characters as I complete them.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I've uploaded Alice to my folder on . I included both Alice with the original (unmodified) skin, plus a version with @celtic1138 's skin settings already applied to both Alice and also her gens. Max and the rooms are already up there.

Reactions: penecultor

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Here is the Latest Max skin Material (It'll fix all your zombie woes). Copy the instructions from the Alice post (although Max's will load in Genesis 3 Male directory).

There is a genital shader ther to match too (It should work, if there is a problem with missing textures let me know)

Last edited:

bubbas

Apr 26, 2017
List of my folder as of 18/09/2017

If anyone wants to help please send me a pm with what needs to be uploaded.

Mind you, the +F95 Assets folder is obsolete.

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
Anyone know the right name of this sort of unity game? I mean is it a "point & click game", "clicker game" or something else? Also maybe somebody knows a tutorial for this sort of games to create a game on my own?

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Anyone know the right name of this sort of unity game? I mean is it a "point & click game", "clicker game" or something else? Also maybe somebody knows a tutorial for this sort of games to create a game on my own?
Visual novel. Use for start

Reactions: HappyNuts

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Here is the Material for the Alice skin I use (This is my latest version of Alice's Skin and is an attempt to match the latest renders from the game). You need to extract it and add it to Your Daz content library (just like you would any downloaded items). It will appear in your library under People>Genesis 3 Female>Characters>Big Brother>Alice>Materials.

Load the correct Model(genesis 3 Female), select her and then double click the material.

If you now go to File>Save As>Support Asset>Figure/Prop Assets and save it to the Alice folder that was created in your content Library, Alice will now load from there with skin and shaders.

This should all work but Daz is a little tricky with saving things for use elsewhere, so if you have any problems let me know. I'll add other characters as I complete them.
You or FunFiction have said that Alice's size is scaled down. Do you know that value, and should it be applied before saving as an asset? Ditto for Lisa and Max if applicable.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
You or FunFiction have said that Alice's size is scaled down. Do you know that value, and should it be applied before saving as an asset? Ditto for Lisa and Max if applicable.
I think Max, Lisa and Olivia 89%. Correct me if I'm wrong

Reactions: firevoodoo

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
This is guess work, but Max loads at 89%(I leave him as the base height), I think Alice is a little taller so I put her at 93%, Lisa For me is the same height or thereabouts as Max so I put her at 92%. Olivia at 92%. Ann and Kira should be fine at 100%. You can set them at those heights before saving (But be careful using set poses though as they sometimes have their own scale values, especially if they are for couples).

Last edited:

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Material for Ann. Load as instructed in the Alice post. This one has taken me a long time to nail (now I know how Max feels:D) but I'm finally happy with the colour balance.

EDIT: Updated with fix so New Genitalia for Victoria 7 Load correctly.

Last edited:

penecultor

May 4, 2017
Material for Ann. Load as instructed in the Alice post. This one has taken me a long time to nail (now I know how Max feels:D) but I'm finally happy with the colour balance.

Fuck yeah! Thanks dude, i was going insane with her skin.
Gonna check it right now.

Edit. Oh wait it says Alice Material.