3D-Daz Big Brother: Art Assets

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
I like Ann New 2 also. Ann New 1 seems slightly more yellow. It's very subtle.

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Okay I ended up doing four different versions, and decided to give you them all. You'll find that some of them will be more suited to certain lighting types, so you have a choice. They are all in the attached rar for anyone who wants them. These are only shaders though so you need to load in the Cathy skin and make-up etc. then apply the shader last. The benifit of that is it's a lot easier for me to save and also you can add different make-up to her before adding the shader. You can even apply them to other skins.

Once extracted you can put them anywhere in your daz library, though I suggest My Library/Presets/Shaders.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Does anyone know what models use to create: delivery guy and Lisas ex boyfriend Alex ?

Reactions: aeonium

bubbas

Apr 26, 2017
Okay I ended up doing four different versions, and decided to give you them all. You'll find that some of them will be more suited to certain lighting types, so you have a choice. They are all in the attached rar for anyone who wants them. These are only shaders though so you need to load in the Cathy skin and make-up etc. then apply the shader last. The benifit of that is it's a lot easier for me to save and also you can add different make-up to her before adding the shader. You can even apply them to other skins.

Once extracted you can put them anywhere in your daz library, though I suggest My Library/Presets/Shaders.
Thanks mate! I have already uploaded it to the mega folder!

Does anyone know what models use to create: delivery guy and Lisas ex boyfriend Alex ?
According to my list, Alex must be FW Tobias HD for Genesis 3 Male with Short Cropped Hair for Genesis 3 Male and Females. I'm not sure though. The delivery guy eludes me completely.

Reactions: Max Headroom

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Exelent! So I can use Jdownloader and everything is automatic where it belongs to without doublets.
The only problem is like always the spreadsheets of google which I'm denied to access. :D
Don't worry, not your fault, I never got access there.

bubbas

Apr 26, 2017
Jdownloader ftw! Here's the latest spreadsheet for offline viewing. Hope this helps!

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
According to my list, Alex must be FW Tobias HD for Genesis 3 Male with Short Cropped Hair for Genesis 3 Male and Females. I'm not sure though. The delivery guy eludes me completely.
I tried this model it is not correct one

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Delivery guy's hair appears to be
I struck out on both his face and outfit, thought.

DukeOfBourbon

Jan 17, 2018
Hey, first post here. Thanks for all the files, you guys are like hawks, very good eye for detail, identifying all these assets, they are spot on with the original content.

Just started fiddling in daz and this is my first render of Lisa, with a bit of touch up in Photoshop. I'm still trying to figure my way around daz, especialy render settings (its too damn noisy...still this was a quick one with default settings) and set up proper skin sss. By the way, is it possible to share daz workspaces? The one on the tutorial pdf looks really neat and organized.

lulgood

Jul 2, 2017
Just choose uncircumcised in the parameters tab of the Gens. The material for the circumcised one works.
If you mean the "Uncircumcised HD" button it only morphs the current material. It doesn't swap to the uncircumcised material.

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
If you mean the "Uncircumcised HD" button it only morphs the current material. It doesn't swap to the uncircumcised material.
DS doesn't change the texture maps when using it, it looks fine (Actually the uncircumcised texture map looks strange).

If you really want to change it: Select the gens there are three maps in the textures tab for the gens click the arrow beside each and swap them to the corresponding uncircumcised maps from Jared.