Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Custom Cheat Menu [v0.13.0.007] [RazorX]

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Hey guys here is the custom cheat menu for big brother i did based off Ikaru's cheat menu. I have went through and cleaned up, reorganized, tested and added extra stuff to it including a way to cheat in items (any item in the game) as well as added the missing items to the express delivery option i also added other stuff too.
Each option has been tested by me but if you do have any issues let me know also this has been tested with a clean v0.13.0.007 setup and it works perfectly all you do is cheat the laptop and you should see the cheat menu option at the top.

Just extract the Mod.txt into the same directory as the BigBrother.exe and you're done.

Updated On: 14/01/2018
New Items:

School Girl Movie - Starring Mom
Anesthetic Lotion - For Massaging Moms Ass In The New Scenes

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Thank you. Exit at the top - very handy.
you're welcome, that was the aim :) i put it at the top and bottom of the pages that had a good amount of content so it makes it faster to navigate.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Working for me. Maybe file may damaged during loading. Try repeat procedure

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Did a quick update to the Mod for v0.12.0.005 to update "Maximum Stats (Including Relationships Etc)" option to also set erics influence to 0% and domination to 0% aswell as add the 2 new items i could find to the "Cheat In Items" option and "Express Delivery" option.

New Items:
School Girl Movie - Starring Mom
Anesthetic Lotion - Unsure As I Have Not Started Playing Yet

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
maybe you can add cheat increase full mood to all women, lower eric's influence to 0 (all women), or similar cheat like those.
download the mod again as i have just updated it and use the option "Maximum Stats (Including Relationships Etc)"

icakicak

Jun 21, 2017
if I use that, it will increase all stats, but I want for mood only (all women) or eric's influence only.

ex: mom's mod: good, alice's mood: bad.
I want their mood to be awesome with one click.

more or less similar to some menus from this , but his mod not have many options as yours.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Hello, gr8 mod but please, can you add flags section for all characters(like in this ) and an option to replay all the scenes like you did for Kira and Kate?

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
if I use that, it will increase all stats, but I want for mood only (all women) or eric's influence only.

ex: mom's mod: good, alice's mood: bad.
I want their mood to be awesome with one click.

more or less similar to some menus from this , but his mod not have many options as yours.
i see what you're saying, ok i will see about adding that for you tomorrow

Reactions: icakicak

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Hello, gr8 mod but please, can you add flags section for all characters(like in this ) and an option to replay all the scenes like you did for Kira and Kate?
i don't think i will go as far as adding an option to replay all the scenes because i wanted to keep it a fairly light mod as far as ingame interactions but i will take a look at adding more stuff

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
i don't think i will go as far as adding an option to replay all the scenes but i will take a look at adding more stuff
Thanks for your time, anything that you'll add to the mod to make our experience of this game a better one will be good received so thanks in advance.

P.S.: i don't know if it's added but can you add an option for Eric to be impotent as if he toke the pills?

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Thanks for your time, anything that you'll add to the mod to make our experience of this game a better one will be good received so thanks in advance.

P.S.: i don't know if it's added but can you add an option for Eric to be impotent as if he toke the pills?
that option is already there under the Eric cheat menu under Eric Can/Can't Go After Your Sisters although i haven't really tested it as i hate him and just skip him all together :D

also i edited my comment above this just to explain a bit better

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
that option is already there under the Eric cheat menu under Eric Can/Can't Go After Your Sisters although i haven't really tested it as i hate him and just skip him all together :D

also i edited my comment above this just to explain a bit better
That is not what i was talking about but yes, i understand what you mean, but please visit for some inspiration
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.