Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Custom Cheat Menu [v0.13.0.007] [RazorX]

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
can i ask a thing.
having 2 mods are the same time can be done?
i mean, having seduction mod, ikarumod ok to do?

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
I have download Mod.txt file and extracted and moved it into dir with big brother exe and for the life of me can't figure out how it works or what I am doing wrong
it extracts to a folder called "69353_Costom_Cheat_Menu_By_RazorX"
the Mod txt file is in folder so moved to dir that My BigBrother.exe is at. and I am at a loss so far
the Mod.txt goes in the same folder as BigBrother.exe and thats it, now just load the game and check the laptop in your room and at the top you will see it says cheat menu

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
can i ask a thing.
having 2 mods are the same time can be done?
i mean, having seduction mod, ikarumod ok to do?
you don't need ikarumod with mine as for seduction mod you would have to try to combine that with mine.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
hello, can you add the flag option to do yoga with mom or can you tell me how to change that option in my save file?

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
so is this basically iku's mod with a couple extra scenes? i wanna make sure i dont get multiple of the same mod

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
does anyone have a save with mom doing yoga with son?

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
For doing yoga with mom, but you can only do it in cheat menu, it doesn't give you the option to trigger it in the game, i'm still locking....
mom.yoga.again^ Mom Yoga

baoka

Sep 7, 2017
I messed u and added the hand cuffs before needing them Lisa. Now Lisa won't progress and I can't proc Kira's conversation about Lisa being a sub. Anyone know what flags to toggle to fix this? She won't even complain about yoga or take my money.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I found out that if I use the trigger for <<Classmate opportunity, "Lisa should forget Alex" option>>: odn.alone.begin^ I can trigger the option to get to do yoga with mom in game but it changes poss.swap to 20... so the only save way I can see that I can use to trigger this safely is with: mom.yoga.again^ to do yoga sessions with mom whenever you want and the time passes and the counter groves. I'm still testing this and I don't know if it does anything to the game, but for now I'm happy and I'm still gonna look for another way to trigger this safely...

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I messed u and added the hand cuffs before needing them Lisa. Now Lisa won't progress and I can't proc Kira's conversation about Lisa being a sub. Anyone know what flags to toggle to fix this? She won't even complain about yoga or take my money.
Try setting item.hc to 1 with the , if not try with 0. This will make so that you don't have the handcuffs. Hope it'll help and don't forget to backup your save file before you mess with it

RolePlaysWorld

Feb 6, 2018
Hello,

Thanks for Mod. I got it to work but have 2 problems

1) The saves are not showing
2) After exiting the game, the changes made by mod are lost

I also encountered a strange problem. After playing the game using mod and exiting, whenever I try to copy and paste any content in MS Word, it showed a error "Cannot load data for <path to game>mod.txt"

Feb 7, 2018
Hi there.
First at all i want to thank you for this mod.
Looks good and its almost complete.

One question. I just wonder whether its possible to reset progress with selected person. I would like to start over with Lisa for example.
What do you think ? Is it even possible ?

Thx in advance.

Tornblood

Jan 21, 2018
Hi there. I tried to use the mod, but failed. txt File is in the same folder with exe file. Re-uploaded it for several times, opened a laptop and there are only 3 options (store, courses and power off). I use ver 0.13.0007
Any ideas? Thanks in advance

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Hi there. I tried to use the mod, but failed. txt File is in the same folder with exe file. Re-uploaded it for several times, opened a laptop and there are only 3 options (store, courses and power off). I use ver 0.13.0007
Any ideas? Thanks in advance
if you're using v0.13.0007 and you extracted the file and put the Mod.txt in the same directory as the BigBrother.exe and you loaded up the game and went to the laptop and you don't see Cheat Menu on there i have no idea, i have tested this myself and it works just fine, infact it should atleast show up with any version of Big Brother.

make sure for some reason your txt file isn't 0KB it should be 53.3KB