Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Custom Cheat Menu [v0.13.0.007] [RazorX]

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
That is not what i was talking about but yes, i understand what you mean, but please visit for some inspiration
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i don't think i understand, it's right here on my mod look:

when you click it, it should change to make Eric not impotent if he hasn't already been removed

Reactions: marcius80

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
i don't think i understand, it's right here on my mod look:

when you click it, it should change to make Eric not impotent
Sorry, i went through some mods for this game and i kinda forgot witch mod had what... my bad, here it's 3 in the morning and that's the cause of my mistake, sorry and keep the good work( and maybe you can resume Ikarugas work for DMD )

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Sorry, i went through some mods for this game and i kinda forgot witch mod had what... my bad, here it's 3 in the morning and that's the cause of my mistake, sorry and keep the good work( and maybe you can resume Ikarugas work for DMD )
i have this mod for DMD but thats about it

icakicak

Jun 21, 2017
And, maybe you can, if doable, add some triggers. Punishment, mom in apron at morning, or something like that.

Or if that trigger already in your mod, can you tell me where?

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
UPDATED:
added a few more options including the following:
Maximum Mood For All
Maximum Relationship For All
Maximum Dominance For All
Eric's Domination 0% For All
Eric's Influence 0% For All

the one's above are under max's stats

Astral Force

Jan 12, 2018
Same problem here. I downloaded the cheat mod then extract it on thesame folder with the exe file then i reopen the game and nothings change ? Sorry i'm just new on this game

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Same problem here. I downloaded the cheat mod then extract it on thesame folder with the exe file then i reopen the game and nothings change ? Sorry i'm just new on this game
extract it and ensure the Mod.txt is in the same folder as BigBrother.exe and launch the game then goto your room and check the laptop and look at the top of the menu you will see 'Cheat Menu'

Reactions: Scrichta

lesnara

Jan 15, 2018
extract it and ensure the Mod.txt is in the same folder as BigBrother.exe and launch the game then goto your room and check the laptop and look at the top of the menu you will see 'Cheat Menu'
i tryed this so manny time but i looked in everything there no such thing as anything that says bigbrother.exe infact i got frustrated and put it in every file nothing worked and i seem to be the only one having this problom

Nitro5150

Jan 4, 2018
I have download Mod.txt file and extracted and moved it into dir with big brother exe and for the life of me can't figure out how it works or what I am doing wrong
it extracts to a folder called "69353_Costom_Cheat_Menu_By_RazorX"
the Mod txt file is in folder so moved to dir that My BigBrother.exe is at. and I am at a loss so far