Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Custom Cheat Menu [v0.13.0.007] [RazorX]

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
is it possible to add a mod that makes it so you don't have to wait to learn online courses/read book?

eastwind96

Apr 4, 2018
I'm not exactly sure how this mod is supposed to work. I mean how exactly would the game change? i reduced Eric's influence for all the characters but the interactions remain the same. same happens when i increased all the stats. Could you clarify this for me? i don't have much experience with these kind of games

Senpai4u

Apr 6, 2018
Hi I have a question: the cheat make Eric Impotent, what exactly does it bring?
I click on it but Eric is not impotent by this and still has his fun. Do I have to do anything to trigger the cheat?

Krudulous

Apr 7, 2018
I would like to know how to get rid of Eric completely. I used the cheat but he is still there. Am i missing something?

markgelos

Apr 6, 2018
Hello everyone. One question, I have enabled the mod but now I cannot access the 'old' laptop so I can see Alice's website and I cannot access Kate's mom (I believe they play an important role in the game). What can I do? Should I disable the mod and if yes, how?

lionman

Feb 25, 2018
When I click the laptop in the beginning of the game, I only see the option for cheat menu, and when i click it the laptop shuts. Did I do something wrong?

Vainee

May 31, 2018
Hey guys here is the custom cheat menu for big brother i did based off Ikaru's cheat menu. I have went through and cleaned up, reorganized, tested and added extra stuff to it including a way to cheat in items (any item in the game) as well as added the missing items to the express delivery option i also added other stuff too.
Each option has been tested by me but if you do have any issues let me know also this has been tested with a clean v0.13.0.007 setup and it works perfectly all you do is cheat the laptop and you should see the cheat menu option at the top.

Just extract the Mod.txt into the same directory as the BigBrother.exe and you're done.

Updated On: 14/01/2018
New Items:

School Girl Movie - Starring Mom
Anesthetic Lotion - For Massaging Moms Ass In The New Scenes
how to skype with kates mom with the mod on?

topgamer

Jun 29, 2018
Punish Options doesn't working. No dialogue appeared on breakfast nor dinner. Game ver.0.13.0.007.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I want to say thanks for the Mod, it realy helpfull, but i have Questions:
First is Get Eric Rid Off Option, if i use this Cheat so i get the Message, if i click that then he is deleted from the Game, but it doesnt work, he is still everytime here and bang Ann.
If i use the other, with the Picture, Ann ignores me and i think the Save is brake.
Next is, if i use the Options he cant Fu Sister or Aunt, i cant speak with anyone from the Girls, just Aunt for the Quest from Anns Accident and after 2 Steps, i cant speak with her for the Next Quests.
If i use the Skills Cheats after Lisa said i should not lie for kissing, i cant Talk with her anymore.
Just the Relationship with Ann, works many Times and many Times nothing happens.
Make is things wrong?
(Sry for Bad Englisch, im Austria)

hamza124

Jul 20, 2018
listen now... i pasted the file of mod.txt in data now when i start game and on my laptop.. this show and when i click on it.. nothing happens... it goes back normal... i mean no option gives