Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Custom Cheat Menu [v0.13.0.007] [RazorX]

ephrem

May 8, 2018
I've added text on your mod file because I think it will be easier to enjoy opportunity. Would it be okay?

haresh25

May 25, 2018
Hey guys here is the custom cheat menu for big brother i did based off Ikaru's cheat menu. I have went through and cleaned up, reorganized, tested and added extra stuff to it including a way to cheat in items (any item in the game) as well as added the missing items to the express delivery option i also added other stuff too.
Each option has been tested by me but if you do have any issues let me know also this has been tested with a clean v0.13.0.007 setup and it works perfectly all you do is cheat the laptop and you should see the cheat menu option at the top.

Just extract the Mod.txt into the same directory as the BigBrother.exe and you're done.

Updated On: 14/01/2018
New Items:

School Girl Movie - Starring Mom
Anesthetic Lotion - For Massaging Moms Ass In The New Scenes
How to sensual massage and install hidden cameras...I'm using this mod but I don't know how to do those things .....since only cheat mode is available n not the normal one

george12355

Sep 23, 2018
Hey guys here is the custom cheat menu for big brother i did based off Ikaru's cheat menu. I have went through and cleaned up, reorganized, tested and added extra stuff to it including a way to cheat in items (any item in the game) as well as added the missing items to the express delivery option i also added other stuff too.
Each option has been tested by me but if you do have any issues let me know also this has been tested with a clean v0.13.0.007 setup and it works perfectly all you do is cheat the laptop and you should see the cheat menu option at the top.

Just extract the Mod.txt into the same directory as the BigBrother.exe and you're done.

New Items:

hi, i have downloaded the file and extracted it to the game folder but nothing happened, my game is in an ordinary file and not in the program files, thanks

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
hi, how can i extract the file into the directory and where, thanx
Reading the front page would be a start

using 7zip freeware

xdxx

Oct 26, 2018

New Items:

bro your cheat works fine but if i increase the authority over a character then it only shows that the authority is increased but no further progress can be done with the increased authority and the game is still stuck in the same place . How do i get to fuck alice and her friend in different positions after using your cheat my authority over them has increased but no further progress is happening and because of this the whole game is stuck in the same point of the story

Niklodeon

Nov 13, 2018
Hello , I Pasted the mod file in the directory , changed some values in cheats and now when I click wait - max is sleeping and the option for Wait Ian no more coming , what should I do ? Plz replying

Niklodeon

Nov 13, 2018
bro your cheat works fine but if i increase the authority over a character then it only shows that the authority is increased but no further progress can be done with the increased authority and the game is still stuck in the same place . How do i get to fuck alice and her friend in different positions after using your cheat my authority over them has increased but no further progress is happening and because of this the whole game is stuck in the same point of the story
Same problem with me , what to do ?

Niklodeon

Nov 13, 2018
Bro
Do u knw why the game stuck after changing values in cheat menu. I changed values in the cheat menu for Lisa mom and max , but once I go back to the game , and click on wait max sleeps and then nothing happens . No any option comes to go forward . What to do please tell me

vantroy29

Nov 14, 2018
[QUOTE = "RazorX, post: 357049, miembro: 301748"] Hola chicos, este es el menú de trucos personalizado para el hermano mayor que me he basado en el menú de trucos de Ikaru. Lo revisé, lo reorganicé, lo probé y le agregué cosas adicionales, incluida una forma de hacer trampa en los elementos (cualquier elemento del juego), así como también los elementos faltantes a la opción de entrega rápida. También agregué otros elementos.
Cada una de las opciones ha sido probada por mí, pero si tiene algún problema, hágamelo sabre también, esto ha sido probado con una configuración v0.13.0.007 limpia y funciona perfectamente. Todo lo que hace es engañar a la computadora portátil y debería ver la opción de menú de trucos. en la cima.

Simplemente extraiga el Mod.txt en el mismo directorio que BigBrother.exe y listo.

Actualizado el: 14/01/2018
Nuevos objetos:

School Girl Movie - Protagonizada por mamá
Loción anestésica - Para masajear el culo de las mamás en las nuevas escenas [/ QUOTE]

donde lo golpeé exactamente donde es que no tengo la menor idea

Elone95

Aug 3, 2017
Hi. How many "MODS" can I install in the game? Or just replace it with the one I already had? Thank you !

D

Deleted member 784960

listen now... i pasted the file of mod.txt in data now when i start game and on my laptop.. this show and when i click on it.. nothing happens... it goes back normal... i mean no option gives
hamza reis sorunu çözdünmü sen ya

Ganesh krish

Sep 2, 2018
I have - 50$ in this game, I want cheat menu or unlimited money, I'm using android platform.., anybody tell me what I say..