Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Custom Cheat Menu [v0.13.0.007] [RazorX]

Suzhaq

Sep 2, 2017
Hi Guys ;) Have some problem. Downloaded and extracted Big Brother [v0.13.0.007] [Dark Silver] game. Now I want to add custom cheat menu mod and GF Bug fix mod. Problem - can not add both mods in .exe directory cuz they have the same name. What to do ? :)

titch2k6

Jan 10, 2020
Hi guys,

I have had the same issue trying to get the MOD.txt file working although placing it in the correct place. I was finding that the MOD was not being called upon by the main program.

Not to be outdone, I looked into this further and came up with a solution that works - so far - perfectly :)

I have re-written the 'notebook.txt' file found in the Data folder of the game, as this is loaded natively by the game, and added a couple of new images to tie in with the action, which I placed to the Images folder. As of yet, everything works and looks good, although I will be tweaking the menus and Russian translations a little more (most of the MOD is in English ONLY currently).

I have attached a zip file that contains the modded text file and images. Close the game after saving your progress. Download and extract the archive directly into the game's root folder (this is where the EXE file is), overwriting the existing text file and adding the new images (these are called for in the text file and may cause issues if they cannot be found). This MOD will allow you to keep all existing save files and continue from your current play location.

When you restart your game, go onto the laptop and at he top of the menu is the new cheat option. Click on this to enter the cheat menu.

This is based on RazorX's MOD and all credit to them........ I just made it operational for me and hopefully will help others who cannot get the MOD.txt file running in their game.

Reactions: andersniet

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
Hey guys here is the custom cheat menu for big brother i did based off Ikaru's cheat menu. I have went through and cleaned up, reorganized, tested and added extra stuff to it including a way to cheat in items (any item in the game) as well as added the missing items to the express delivery option i also added other stuff too.
Each option has been tested by me but if you do have any issues let me know also this has been tested with a clean v0.13.0.007 setup and it works perfectly all you do is cheat the laptop and you should see the cheat menu option at the top.

Just extract the Mod.txt into the same directory as the BigBrother.exe and you're done.

Updated On: 14/01/2018
New Items:

School Girl Movie - Starring Mom
Anesthetic Lotion - For Massaging Moms Ass In The New Scenes
too bad this won`t work on newest version of BB

concionator

Feb 10, 2020
Hi the game Big brother v0.13.0.007 itself works fine.

However, the Mod.txt does not. I downloaded the Mod.txt several times from that link and extracted it in the same folder as the BigBrother.exe, but the cheat menu is nowhere displayed. Help would be much appreciated, what am I doing wrong??

concionator

Feb 10, 2020
Hey guys here is the custom cheat menu for big brother i did based off Ikaru's cheat menu. I have went through and cleaned up, reorganized, tested and added extra stuff to it including a way to cheat in items (any item in the game) as well as added the missing items to the express delivery option i also added other stuff too.
Each option has been tested by me but if you do have any issues let me know also this has been tested with a clean v0.13.0.007 setup and it works perfectly all you do is cheat the laptop and you should see the cheat menu option at the top.

Just extract the Mod.txt into the same directory as the BigBrother.exe and you're done.

New Items:

Thx a lot it works perfect with version 0.13.0.007

New Items:

Perfect, thx a lot for this amazing mod!! First I did not understand that "you cheat the laptop" refers not to the user's real laptop, but to the protagonist's "in-game-laptop". So maybe that helps anybody who had the same problem like me thinking at the first glance that the cheat mod does not work - with version 0.13.0.007 it works perfectly fine!! THX

concionator

Feb 10, 2020
Hi the game Big brother v0.13.0.007 itself works fine.

However, the Mod.txt does not. I downloaded the Mod.txt several times from that link and extracted it in the same folder as the BigBrother.exe, but the cheat menu is nowhere displayed. Help would be much appreciated, what am I doing wrong??
First I did not understand that "you cheat the laptop" refers not to the user's real laptop, but to the protagonist's "in-game-laptop". So maybe that helps anybody who had the same problem like me thinking at the first glance that the cheat mod does not work - with version 0.13.0.007 it works perfectly fine!! THX

concionator

Feb 10, 2020

New Items:

First thx a lot for the efforts. One big question: Cheats are working fine so for, but I have 2 problems;

New Items:

First BIG THX for ur work. Cheat works so far, but I have 3 issues, hope you / or somebody with pc knowlege can help out.
1. After Eric enters the game, I can add 10000 $ to my account, but as soon as I go two the online shop the account drops to ZERO Dollars?
2. After having applied the body cheat, I cannot unlock the senual massage course. So my story progess is blocked there.
3. I have the camera, but I never get the opportunity for a photo session, so also Auntie Kira story does not progress.

Pls help for guidance!

Morgman55

Sep 21, 2020
Is there a MOD for Big Brother Another Story 0.04.5.00 ?? Takes way too long to generate $$ !!

PKUngKau

Sep 22, 2020
Can anyone tell me what I'm actually supposed to click on, to get the cheat menu to work?
I got to the laptop, click on "cheat menu", and it returns me to the room.
I've tried this, ikarus and a few other mods. tried in the bigbrother.exe directory, and each other.
No dice.

cleverusername89

Oct 3, 2020
Hi, would you be able to walk me through the process of getting this mod to work? What exactly is a directory and how do I make sure that I extract it to the directory with the .exe?