VN Ren'Py Big Brother Erotic Novel [Pilot - Part 1] [Krugger]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Npc-77

Jul 10, 2020
so much has been written... but the whole joke is that everyone who checks in here will play this game and will wait for the continuation, and will grumble that it’s a long wait... and it’s absolutely free.

ebuzz

Nov 27, 2020
i think the word you are looking for is "Necromancy" or "Necro-ed". necrophillia means you are fucking or attracted to corpses.... actually nvm i guess that kinda does apply here since BB keeps dying and coming back :lepew:
perhaps zombiphilia would best describe this....

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
Changing the character portraits to display emotion is a neat idea I'm surprised I've never seen anyone else use before.

The menu is among the most hideous Ren'py menu redesigns I've ever seen, though at least it doesn't use an unreadable custom font.

Blocking rollback after choices is a dick move, as is having only two save slots. This really needs a proper multimod.
1721679616032.png
And an editor.

Also, are Max and Lisa supposed to be 12 years old? They sure act like it.

swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
If you're going the "landlady" route, then make it so players can change this themselves. Also, instead of Patreon, use SubscribeStar. You won't need to have this Landlady BS. Either add prompts for the relationship before the story starts, or have an editable file to easily change it. Nobody wants to play through a game like this seeing "landlady" all of the time.

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes