Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
As already mentioned, they're not his renders. It's not obvious because he's mangling the BBcode quote tags in the process, but he's just translating random old posts from this thread into French. One of them is a post I made in September way back on page 79.

papersand

May 4, 2017
I think we should make a some kind of compendium of all the fan arts with the authors mega link to make it easier to view and to prevent case such as this. But the problem is there's already so much of it. Need help from the admins I guess..

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
This will probably sound bad, but I'd like to get started with 3DCG and finding it really daunting. I have DAZ3D installed, I've got a metric shit-tonne of poses, models, genitalia, etc., but I just can't seem to get started.

I've watched several videos that are supposedly tutorials, but the amateur ones blather on about his personal preferences or some other boring shit, and the professional ones treat me like I'm clueless. Meantime, I feel like I've just bought a Maserati but I can't figure out how to open the driver-side door.

Has anyone done a video explaining step-by-step how to draw Ann/Kira/Lisa/etc. getting fucked or something like that? I don't give a shit about music or if English isn't your first language or whatever, I just want to get started creating.

If I have to, I'll wade through that boring-ass shit to learn what I need, but if there's a better way, I'd like to take it.

ErikD

Jun 5, 2017
This will probably sound bad, but I'd like to get started with 3DCG and finding it really daunting. I have DAZ3D installed, I've got a metric shit-tonne of poses, models, genitalia, etc., but I just can't seem to get started.

I've watched several videos that are supposedly tutorials, but the amateur ones blather on about his personal preferences or some other boring shit, and the professional ones treat me like I'm clueless. Meantime, I feel like I've just bought a Maserati but I can't figure out how to open the driver-side door.

Has anyone done a video explaining step-by-step how to draw Ann/Kira/Lisa/etc. getting fucked or something like that? I don't give a shit about music or if English isn't your first language or whatever, I just want to get started creating.

If I have to, I'll wade through that boring-ass shit to learn what I need, but if there's a better way, I'd like to take it.
Honestly Daz is just a pain to work with.
It's not complicated, but you have to browse through endless menu's and sub-menu's (that are often awkwardly named) until you find what you wanted, and always make sure you have the right character selected (or no character if you want to load a new one)
Once the scene is loaded it's terribly slow and hard to navigate around.

I'm currently working on getting the models into Blender.
Blender is actually fun to work with, it's free, and there are decent tutorials on YouTube (I especially like "Blender Guru")
So far I managed to get the models and clothing ported correctly using "diffeomorphic" Daz Importer 1.2, and it all renders nicely with the Cycles engine.
And it stays nice and fast even with the full "modern villa" scene loaded.
But when I load a pose the leg and head positions are wrong, and I haven't managed to get facial expressions working at all.

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Basement...
View attachment 53583 View attachment 53584 View attachment 53585 View attachment 53586 View attachment 53587
View attachment 53588
Alice: Max, that looks a little painful!
Max: Come on girls, one of you help me out here, please?
View attachment 53589
Lisa: I'm not touching you. I think that thing'll explode at the lightest touch.
View attachment 53590
Max: Please Alice?
View attachment 53591
Alice: No Max. The idea is for you to learn how to control yourself.
View attachment 53592
Alice: I'm taking Lisa to the club tonight. We'll see you tomorrow morning Max.
Max: Noooooo

Full HD images at .
Great Scene.
Would like more of it ;)

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017

I agree, that is exactly how I felt, when I started.
So here is what I've done to get the ball rolling.
1. Make the got damn interactice lessons. No shit, ignore your goals and just do them. All of them. If you can't find them, just load the again with the install manager.
2. After you have done them, you know the rudimentary basics. Now pick one, figure. Only one and no more. Pick the Genesis Itteration you like. I prefere Genesis 8. Load the Character Morphs, via morph loader pro, from Bubbas and Celtic. Browse in the parameter panel to the morph and apply it. Now apply different Materials and assets on her. Play with your library, try different Hairs, Make ups etc, and learn how they react.
3. Now start with Poses. You should now know how the character works, apply different of them, mess them up with thoe posing tools, like power pose, learn were the zero position is, etc.
4. That's it. Now load an Envirionment, and apply the 2 nd 3 steps on the firgure of choice in said Environment.
5. Now is the time to look at video tutorials on YT.

cerioch

Nov 24, 2017
Max: Looks like Aunt Kira and Alice are having a little fun in the bathroom again...
Max: Wish I could join them at the club, but this is almost as good...
BathroomFun01.jpg
Max: Let's try to open the door quietly, get a better look.
Max: Aunt Kira has her finger up Alice's pussy!
Max: And she's loving it...
BathroomFun02.jpg
Alice: Max, I see you.
Alice: You might as well come on in.
Kira: After all, we've both been waiting for this, it's about time.
Max enters the bathroom, smiling as he slips out of his shorts.
BathroomFun03.jpg
Kira: Look at this, Alice.
Alice: I see, Aunt Kira, big Max looks happy.
BathroomFun04.jpg
They push Max down on his back, laying next to him.
Kira runs her tongue over the tip of Max's cock, licking his pre-cum.
Kira: Yep, he tastes happy, too.
BathroomFun05.jpg
Alice: Let me see!
Alice wraps her lips around Max's cock, sucking the tip...
With a popping sound she releases his cock briefly.
Alice: Yes, very happy indeed.
BathroomFun06.jpg
Aunt Kira grips Max's hardness, pulling him to his knees.
Kira: Let's make sure he's good and ready, I'm sure you want more than a finger in your pussy, Alice.
Aunt Kira sucks Max's cock deep between her lips, feeling the head hitting the back of her throat, getting him nicely lubricated.
Alice grips her brother's ass, pushing his cock deep into her aunt's throat.
Kira: I think he's ready for you, Alice.
BathroomFun07.jpg
Alice sprawls down on her side in front of her brother as Kira straddles her, facing Max.
Kira: Go on, Max, fuck your hot sister.
He slides his cock into her hot pussy slowly, groaning, leaning forward towards his aunt.
Gripping her full breasts, lips kissing her, tasting her, as his hips pump into his sweet sister.
Alice moans in ecstasy, her hands gripping and squeezing her aunt's firm full ass.
BathroomFun08.jpg
Alice sprawls on her back as Max continues to plunge into her, her body shaking with pleasure.
Aunt Kira leans over, kissing Max, their tongues playing.
Alice moans louder as an orgasm overtakes her.
Kira: My turn, Alice, no reason to hog your brother's cock like that.
BathroomFun09.jpg
Aunt Kira lays down, her back against Max.
Moaning as he slides his still throbbing cock into her soaking pussy.
Kira: Yes, Max! Fuck your aunt good!
Alice crawls up between their legs, her tongue working over Max's balls.
Watching her brother's cock pound into her aunt's pussy with a smile on her lips.
BathroomFun10.jpg
Alice moves around, straddling her aunt's face.
Alice: My pussy is still on fire, Aunt Kira, help me, please!
As Max continues to pound her pussy, Kira lets her tongue go wild on Alice's clit.
Tasting her niece's sweetness.
Her tongue digging in deeper as her nephew's cock makes her cum.
BathroomFun11.jpg
Alice throws herself against the glass wall, turning to look at her brother.
Alice: I want your cock again, little brother! Make me cum one more time.
Max doesn't hesitate, gripping her shoulders as his aunt guides his hardness into his sisters hot, wet pussy.
Pounding her hard as Aunt Kira massages his balls, hearing her moans grow louder as she cums again.
BathroomFun12.jpg
Max grips his cock as his satisfied sister and aunt drop in front of him.
Kira: Come on, Max, it's your turn.
Alice: Cover us, little brother!
Max pumps his cock hard, groaning as he shoots his load out.
Covering his sisters face and his Aunt's tits in his cum.
BathroomFun13.jpg
Alice and Aunt Kira smile at each other.
Kira: Much better then my fingers, wasn't it, dear niece?
Alice: Oh, yes, Aunt Kira. I just wonder why it took him so long to finally come in here.
Kira: Now, Max, you'd better get out of here before Lisa or your mom wander by.
Aunt Kira and Alice giggle, whispering to each other as Max exits, satisfied.
Max: I'll have to join them again soon!
BathroomFun14.jpg

bobby.bobby2

Jul 1, 2017
I continued the Chapter 2 of my "Portal Story".

Here is Chapter 1 (I planned 6 chapters for this story).

It's finally a quite long story, I spent lot of time on it creating and rendering (and it's not yet finished). I hope you'll enjoy

Max : wwaaaaaaaaa !
BB_Portal_024.png

In another time, another place
BB_Portal_025.png BB_Portal_026.png

Max : waaaaaaa !!!
BB_Portal_027.png

Lisa : Ooops ! what is it ? Why someone arrive through that portal ?
BB_Portal_028.png

Android : Extracted from my database, this is a "man", disapeared from humanity 3 centuries ago.
Android : Man, don't move, what are you doing here ?
BB_Portal_029.png BB_Portal_030.png

Alice : Woo cooool, an Alien ! Need to send a selfie to kate !!!
BB_Portal_031.png

Lisa : Where do you come from, Alien
Max : my name is Max
Max (thinking) : I should not tell I'm their brother, they would kill me
BB_Portal_032.png

Lisa : We're going to take you to mother, she'll know what to do with you
BB_Portal_033.png BB_Portal_034.png

Alice : you're strange, I feel something like I know you from somewhere but I can't explain
BB_Portal_035.png BB_Portal_036.png BB_Portal_037.png

Ann (thinking) : the sandstorm is coming to us, shit
BB_Portal_038.png BB_Portal_039.png

Alice : Mom, this "thing" came out from the portal, we don't know what it is, M4 (android) told us this is a "man", a species that disapeared 300 years ago from our galaxy
BB_Portal_040.png

Ann : We need to take him to the suprem leader, who can keep it tonight, there a huge sandstorm and I can't get it to the main town
Alice : me! me ! I can keep it
BB_Portal_041.png

SandStorm is violent, Lisa went to her room, Alice took Max to hers
BB_Portal_042b.png BB_Portal_043.png

Alice : Don't look at me, I need to change
Max : sure !!
BB_Portal_044b.png BB_Portal_045b.png

Alice : Hey !! what do you hide in your pant ? Is it a weapon ???
Max : let me explain, it's not a weapon
BB_Portal_046.png

Alice : let me see that ! Holy shit !!! What is that new thing ?
BB_Portal_047.png

Alice : get on the bed ! don't move
Max : I can't.... I'm tapped
BB_Portal_048.png

Alice : interesting
BB_Portal_049b.png

Alice : It's quite hot and firm
BB_Portal_050.png

Alice : let's see if I lick it
BB_Portal_051.png

Max : Ouuuuuh ! gooooood
Alice : let's try deeper
BB_Portal_052b.png

Alice : hummpf
BB_Portal_053.png

Max : You can try something else, sit on it. I can promise you'll enjoy
Alice : Hell yeah, I want to try
BB_Portal_054.png

Alice : My God ! It so good
BB_Portal_055.png BB_Portal_056.png BB_Portal_057.png BB_Portal_058.png

Alice : Comiiiiiiing ! HAAAAAAAAAAaa !
BB_Portal_059.png

Alice : What happened to me, I'm so tired
BB_Portal_060.png

Max : Hey continue, I'm not finished !!! Hey oh !!
BB_Portal_061.png

Max : Oh, shit, I need to finish by my own, I can't stay like this
BB_Portal_062.png BB_Portal_063.png

Lisa : What happens here, I heared Alice screaming !!! What did you do to her ??
Max : that's not what you think, she's fine !!!
BB_Portal_064.png

End Of Chapter 2... to be continued

Link to my

Last edited:

anominous

Oct 14, 2017
Max: Looks like Aunt Kira and Alice are having a little fun in the bathroom again...
Max: Wish I could join them at the club, but this is almost as good...
View attachment 54194
Max: Let's try to open the door quietly, get a better look.
Max: Aunt Kira has her finger up Alice's pussy!
Max: And she's loving it...
View attachment 54195
Alice: Max, I see you.
Alice: You might as well come on in.
Kira: After all, we've both been waiting for this, it's about time.
Max enters the bathroom, smiling as he slips out of his shorts.
View attachment 54196
Kira: Look at this, Alice.
Alice: I see, Aunt Kira, big Max looks happy.
View attachment 54197
They push Max down on his back, laying next to him.
Kira runs her tongue over the tip of Max's cock, licking his pre-cum.
Kira: Yep, he tastes happy, too.
View attachment 54198
Alice: Let me see!
Alice wraps her lips around Max's cock, sucking the tip...
With a popping sound she releases his cock briefly.
Alice: Yes, very happy indeed.
View attachment 54199
Aunt Kira grips Max's hardness, pulling him to his knees.
Kira: Let's make sure he's good and ready, I'm sure you want more than a finger in your pussy, Alice.
Aunt Kira sucks Max's cock deep between her lips, feeling the head hitting the back of her throat, getting him nicely lubricated.
Alice grips her brother's ass, pushing his cock deep into her aunt's throat.
Kira: I think he's ready for you, Alice.
View attachment 54200
Alice sprawls down on her side in front of her brother as Kira straddles her, facing Max.
Kira: Go on, Max, fuck your hot sister.
He slides his cock into her hot pussy slowly, groaning, leaning forward towards his aunt.
Gripping her full breasts, lips kissing her, tasting her, as his hips pump into his sweet sister.
Alice moans in ecstasy, her hands gripping and squeezing her aunt's firm full ass.
View attachment 54201
Alice sprawls on her back as Max continues to plunge into her, her body shaking with pleasure.
Aunt Kira leans over, kissing Max, their tongues playing.
Alice moans louder as an orgasm overtakes her.
Kira: My turn, Alice, no reason to hog your brother's cock like that.
View attachment 54202
Aunt Kira lays down, her back against Max.
Moaning as he slides his still throbbing cock into her soaking pussy.
Kira: Yes, Max! Fuck your aunt good!
Alice crawls up between their legs, her tongue working over Max's balls.
Watching her brother's cock pound into her aunt's pussy with a smile on her lips.
View attachment 54203
Alice moves around, straddling her aunt's face.
Alice: My pussy is still on fire, Aunt Kira, help me, please!
As Max continues to pound her pussy, Kira lets her tongue go wild on Alice's clit.
Tasting her niece's sweetness.
Her tongue digging in deeper as her nephew's cock makes her cum.
View attachment 54204
Alice throws herself against the glass wall, turning to look at her brother.
Alice: I want your cock again, little brother! Make me cum one more time.
Max doesn't hesitate, gripping her shoulders as his aunt guides his hardness into his sisters hot, wet pussy.
Pounding her hard as Aunt Kira massages his balls, hearing her moans grow louder as she cums again.
View attachment 54205
Max grips his cock as his satisfied sister and aunt drop in front of him.
Kira: Come on, Max, it's your turn.
Alice: Cover us, little brother!
Max pumps his cock hard, groaning as he shoots his load out.
Covering his sisters face and his Aunt's tits in his cum.
View attachment 54206
Alice and Aunt Kira smile at each other.
Kira: Much better then my fingers, wasn't it, dear niece?
Alice: Oh, yes, Aunt Kira. I just wonder why it took him so long to finally come in here.
Kira: Now, Max, you'd better get out of here before Lisa or your mom wander by.
Aunt Kira and Alice giggle, whispering to each other as Max exits, satisfied.
Max: I'll have to join them again soon!
View attachment 54207
thank you, the Alice/Kira shower thing is like the single most irksome dangling thread in the game imo.

bobby.bobby2

Jul 1, 2017
To bad no one creating Art from other games like Lovely Guests the chicks are sooo... hoooot! or Milf Villa
This is Big Brother thread, here. This is the main reason why.
It could be interesting to cross art with some other games (i has been done with DOD), if you can find the asset for the mother in Lovely Guest, I can promise you I'll make art with her

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
To bad no one creating Art from other games like Lovely Guests the chicks are sooo... hoooot! or Milf Villa
To create fan art, first we need the 3D assets. I wouldn't be able to do anything at all if bubbas, FunFiction, celtic1138, Rich, and a few others whose names escape me (sorry) hadn't done all the work to discover and reverse-engineer all the ingredients for the Big Brother characters and household. For example, Lisa is the 3D figure model named Blaire, and her hairstyle is called Bonny. Load them both into DAZ 3D, choose the right hair color, eye color, makeup, lipstick, etc. and you've got yourself a Lisa. Save that as a scene subset and you'll have a Lisa that you can place into any scene.

In DAZ 3D it's possible to start with a generic "Genesis" female model and then dial in varying amounts of the body and facial morphs for any number of pre-made models and the result would be a unique blend that would be much more difficult to reverse engineer. Likewise, since the textures are JPEG files, any graphics program can be used to make extensive modifications to an existing texture or create a new one from scratch. Therefore, with only a little effort on the part of the developers, they can create a unique looking character that would take a tremendous amount of effort (and tedious trial and error at that) on our part to decipher its "recipe" for making fan art. That's the situation we are in with many of the games that are not Big Brother. Big Brother is a glaring exception because DS tends to use off-the-shelf pre-made figures and objects without extensive changes to their morphs and textures, enabling the aforementioned F95zone denizens to more easily decode and for the rest of us to make and enjoy all this fan art.

This is Big Brother thread, here. This is the main reason why.
It could be interesting to cross art with some other games (i has been done with DOD), if you can find the asset for the mother in Lovely Guest, I can promise you I'll make art with her
Agreed. If we have the ingredients and the recipe then we will make the fan art.

See my next post for a cameo appearance.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes