Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Yeah, among the morphs I have is a pregnant control and I just cranked it to about 75%. Baby's still cooking. I also did things to the breasts such as bigger areolae that are typical with pregnancy.

Reactions: Darkaura

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, among the morphs I have is a pregnant control and I just cranked it to about 75%. Baby's still cooking. I also did things to the breasts such as bigger areolae that are typical with pregnancy.
So was that the easter egg?

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
I think what's most fascinating about this, is that I can see both Lisa and Alice in Ann's young face, when Lisa and Alice look so incredibly different to each other in-game.

Nicely done!
Good eye! I wanted them to have some resemblance, so young Ann has half of Lisa blended in. It's harder to tell but young Kira has half of Alice as well. The "Growing Up" youth morphs had already made adult Ann look a little like Lisa before I did that.

We know from the story Kira tells in the game that the kidnapping incident was a traumatic life-changing experience for Ann, so I wanted her to look demure and introverted. The look in her eyes is the thousand yard stare of PTSD. She's in a kind of goth or emo phase, hence the clothes, and she's still coming to terms with maturity, so she's wearing not quite as much makeup as her adult self. On the other hand, we know Kira too well: she embraces her femininity, flaunts her sexuality. She's giving the bedroom eyes and biting her lip for the camera.

azzyl

Dec 4, 2017
Can someone post a link or MEGA with all the pics galarya in the game? So i can have them on my pc for science purposes

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes