Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

tttt

May 26, 2017
FYI, @Derover and I have released the next version of our Shopping Adventure...

88 additional renders. This version is compatible with BB 0.13 - it won't work with earlier versions.
Thank you, very nice job as usual.
Is it possible that you do not have uploaded all the 88 additional renders ?
I ask you the question because when I compare with the previous version 5, I have only 52 extra files, but may be you improve the quality (but honestly , as your image were already perfect at my point of view, I was not able to see the differences)
Are you planing to continue a BB cross over story ?

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Thank you, very nice job as usual.
Is it possible that you do not have uploaded all the 88 additional renders ?
I ask you the question because when I compare with the previous version 5, I have only 52 extra files
We did an interim release to handle the fact that DarkSilver stopped encrypting the BB images. Possible some of the images that really belong to this release might have already crept into an earlier release, even though they weren't actually displayed by the mod text. Or possible that my file list is out of sync.

Maybe I should stop quoting numbers in the future... LOL

Are you planing to continue a BB cross over story ?
If you're referring to the crossover sequence I did with the character from Dating My Daughter, I don't have a continuation of that in the works at present. Not to say I wouldn't, I just have a lot on my plate right now.

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
Rich have ya given any thought about a sequence with ann, max and mom from dod? Ive had all these rediculous thoughts of ann being a yoga instructor and becoming fast friends with a student milf...in great need of stretching.....oh yeah, almost forgot yoga orgy!

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Rich have ya given any thought about a sequence with ann, max and mom from dod? Ive had all these rediculous thoughts of ann being a yoga instructor and becoming fast friends with a student milf...in great need of stretching.....oh yeah, almost forgot yoga orgy!
Took me a few to turn "dod" into "Dreams Of Desire" or "Dreaming Of Dana" since I haven't played either of those. (At least, I'm assuming it's a reference to one of them.)

Interesting idea. Unfortunately, the list of potential ideas is far, far longer than my current time budget will allow...

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
FYI, @Derover and I have released the next version of our Shopping Adventure...

88 additional renders. This version is compatible with BB 0.13 - it won't work with earlier versions.
Great ! But I've send a post in mod thread, about some errors (missing part etc.) please look there

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Exactly and on the plus side you also don't need to learn a new motion, you already know how to reload and handle the shotgun XD
...leading to new meanings of "cocking" your "gun." lol

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Lisa goes to college, and although it is a local college which she could commute, the college requires freshmen to live on campus. Max visits often.
Dorm-1.jpg
Lisa gets an extra thrill from being openly noisy during sex, because she can. Nobody in the dorm knows Max is her brother, except for her roommate Olivia, but Max and Lisa have ways of making her keep it secret.
Dorm-2.png Dorm-3.png

maksblack1000

Aug 8, 2017
Lisa goes to college, and although it is a local college which she could commute, the college requires freshmen to live on campus. Max visits often.
View attachment 68886
Lisa gets an extra thrill from being openly noisy during sex, because she can. Nobody in the dorm knows Max is her brother, except for her roommate Olivia, but Max and Lisa have ways of making her keep it secret.
View attachment 68897 View attachment 68905
If arts like this will be in game, the game was a top.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes