Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
The authors, who have mastered DAZ! Please, do pictures of Anna, Alice and Liza on the background of different rooms with different faces / poses (a pose of anger, surprise, fear, submission, sadness, tears) in different versions of standard clothes and naked! And also I beg you (!!!) continue the story series Max + Anna+Eric provided Max is with Anna but she doesn't know it, preferably with a BDSM bias!!! Thank you in advance for your great work!!!

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
@Nunchucksorsomethingdamwhydoyouputsuchalongnamewithnospaces and @Kazbekulka

Merely using the Big Brother Assets Files so if Bauchnabel put them there then well yes it would look like Untold Stories Personally I can't see it and i'm currently rendering a nice Lisa job on same theme so can't check it just yet. ;)

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
@Nunchucksorsomethingdamwhydoyouputsuchalongnamewithnospaces and @Kazbekulka

Merely using the Big Brother Assets Files so if Bauchnabel put them there then well yes it would look like Untold Stories Personally I can't see it and i'm currently rendering a nice Lisa job on same theme so can't check it just yet. ;)
No, i did not put any assets in the well known art assets folder, but i am using them. Well, I am fine with that Ann-modell i found there and maybe it's not exact the same like darksilver used, but thats okay for me. I am not an artist or something like that, i am just a pervert that found a way to share his dirty ideas.
Ann from Art Assets folder is close enough to original Ann to continue the story or to create some fan art. The guys that provided them here did a great job and i think there is no need to complain on a high level. Nevermind.
Oh ... my Max isn't the same as in original game, too. And i am happy about it ... to be honest. Original max looks a bit to boyish.

Reactions: cur3n79

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
@bauchnabel

I see, yeah I don't mind your Ann btw, she looks a bit more realistic to me if she's 40 something with 3 kids. Something I've pointed out in Wife and Mother Fan Art. Some fan or other didn't like my realistic Boobs interpretation. Yeah Max also looks better I agree. Someone gave him some facial hair at 1 point somewhere, that didn't look too bad either.

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
The recipe I use for Ann is:
Genesis 3 female
100% Caitlin Head
100% Paloma Body (which will dial in more than a few other body morphs such as 70% Victoria and 24% Voluptuous, so both Victoria 7 and the G3F body morph pack are required to use it.)
and skin from the art assets folder (which is based on Cathy HD)
Brady hair with dark brown (not black).

Ann recipe.png

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
The face is wrong. Reminds me of Untold Stories mod Ann, which isn't Ann at all.
Yeah, that was the deal-breaker of Untold Stories for me, as the faces were literally nothing alike, and the one used looked like some Witch from The Wizard of Oz - if she'd gone into the bathroom, had a shower, or used the pool, she'd have screamed "I'm melting!" :D

Reactions: BigIrishLug

Paul7655

Oct 16, 2017
can you share me the Daz material for these renders? :coldsweat:
I downloaded it from
Other stuff like poses and emotions you can find in google. Also don't forget to visit . Unfortunately I'm not using daz3d anymore and I deleted it including all materials

Reactions: untime

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Sorry, i am to lazy to scroll through 271 pages and search did not help. I am looking for some selfie-scenes with Alice or/and Kate to use them in my mod. Did someone made such images?

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes