Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

BrummBear

Aug 9, 2018
Yo. I was wondering how you guys create this pictures and I don't really know what to Google for. Could you give me a hand here and point the way?

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Yo. I was wondering how you guys create this pictures and I don't really know what to Google for. Could you give me a hand here and point the way?
The 3D rendering is done using a free program called DAZ Studio. The people, clothing, hair, furniture, etc. are not free but I reckon there must be some kind of pirates den not far from here where you can get them anyway.

The rendering engine is Nvidia Iray so you'll want to have a good Nvidia GPU with as many CUDA cores as you can afford to render more quickly. What a GTX 1060 can do in a few minutes could take hours for even a quad core CPU and some renders can take hours even with a GPU.

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Mother-daughter Exchange
In CrosseyeVision-3D™!
exchange-1.jpg

Tip for faster renders: if you're making a scene in one of the Big Brother bedrooms, and the mirrored closets are not visible in the shot, and you don't expect they will reflect light in a meaningful way to contribute to the scene's lighting (or you don't want them to) . . . then get rid of them. The mirrors slow the rendering.

papersand

May 4, 2017
Firstly, you might want to check the there's plenty assets info from the models, clothes, and even the room interiors. Also @bubbas have the complete list you might wanna ask him for the details..

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes