May 26, 2017
MAX IS BACK or the FORGOTTEN STORY
Three months in HELL

4. Mom on the balcony
View attachment 276845

Part 1 is done... a little preview from the Part 2
Work in progress...

TO BE CONTINUED...
Hi, could we expect to have the continuation of the Forgotten Story publish in the comings days (this is my personal hope) or do we need to be more patient and counting in weeks (please do not tells us months )?

Snarkfu

Mar 7, 2017
I agree @Gyu , @rolmac , @Snarkfu ,@Ladoux367 ,@WBWB, @Aleksey90 with a good modder can rock this game again.
I keep thinking about it but the amount of time it would take is daunting to say the least, renders are relatively quick (1 per day) but they would need to be consistent across renders which would be difficult with post processing add to that writing a branching narrative and building a code base around it isn't a quick process (I've tried).

Then you need to see how well your vision ties to the wants of the people who enjoyed the real game, my main thing is fetish content but that's not a huge deal in BB, I'm sure some of the original players would appreciate it but there would also need to be content for those who preferred the standard sex scenes.

I do have an idea for a return of eric one shot set on halloween which I might actually make at some point, would force me back into trying to code up the interaction scenes without committing to something too big.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes