Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

littleknight

May 28, 2017
How do you get the wet skin effect? I have so much more to learn about DAZ.

EDIT: I found the Wet Body Iray add-on. Then I discovered that it breaks the New Genitalia for Victora 7 add-on. Then I found how to fix it. Still learning!
Yes i used Wet Body Iray add-onn for Male and Female. But it breaks the New Genitalia for victora 7 too. And i delete Genitalia V7 before rendering. I'm still looking for a solution to it.

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Yes i used Wet Body Iray add-onn for Male and Female. But it breaks the New Genitalia for victora 7 too. And i delete Genitalia V7 before rendering. I'm still looking for a solution to it.
Select the wet body object in the scene tab. Then go to the surfaces tab and find four surfaces with names starting with "new_gens_V7". They are missing the wet body texture. Add the Iray Uber Base shader to each of these four surfaces. On one of the other surfaces such as Torso, right click and choose Copy Selected Surface(s). Then on each of the four new_gens_V7 surfaces, right click and choose Paste To Selected Surface(s).

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I wish someone would post a video tutorial somewhere doing one of these renders from start to finish. I'm trying to get started using DAZ 3D and I knew the learning curve wouldn't be easy, but damn! I feel like I'd have an easier time putting string cheese back in the can.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
In fact there are. Not BB related but DAZ related. Even there are interactive tutorials, that bring you step by step to your first renders. Follow the instructions and read them carefully, and you will have your first set of renders in no time. (Hardwarebased rendertime excluded)
Here a first Vid. The one I started with, after I've done the interactive tutorials.:

littleknight

May 28, 2017
Select the wet body object in the scene tab. Then go to the surfaces tab and find four surfaces with names starting with "new_gens_V7". They are missing the wet body texture. Add the Iray Uber Base shader to each of these four surfaces. On one of the other surfaces such as Torso, right click and choose Copy Selected Surface(s). Then on each of the four new_gens_V7 surfaces, right click and choose Paste To Selected Surface(s).
Thank WBWB alot, and i fixed it. Now it look cool. And i have a scence Max and his mother in swimming pool :D. Hot summer, hot hot summner XD

Reactions: Born2game

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Thank WBWB alot, and i fixed it. Now it look cool. And i have a scence Max and his mother in swimming pool :D. Hot summer, hot hot summner XD
I was working on a scene and found the wet texture is still missing from a small area at the top of the labia minora. I'll try to find a solution later.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Girls just wanna have fun
View attachment 16293
This needs to be a potential event like a once a week late game type thing,.
Maybe have Max buy a barbecue online he cooks and invites Olivia over (if Max is Lisa's boyfriend then Lisa invites her after she was dumped by that drink doping gold digger excuse of a BF), of course Kate is called in by Alice.
Everyone has a great time and decides to go swimming while Max cleans up the BBQ.
We get treated to a skinny dipping scene as Max looks on and decides to hurry up and dump the dishes in the sink.
He comes back to the pool to see everyone gone but he can hear someone having a good time in the lounge thus he enters looking upon the pictured scene.

After that take it anyway you want.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
In fact there are. Not BB related but DAZ related. Even there are interactive tutorials, that bring you step by step to your first renders. Follow the instructions and read them carefully, and you will have your first set of renders in no time. (Hardwarebased rendertime excluded)
Here a first Vid. The one I started with, after I've done the interactive tutorials.:
Thanks!

Reactions: Darkaura
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes