Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Aleksey90

Oct 17, 2018
Aleksey90 : Is your version of BB going to be a 100% the same story- and game play-wise but just new artwork? Or are you actually going to fix the stupid grind fest that the original game became?
The most similar will be only the beginning of the story, but the further, the more changes, extensions. I also change the mechanics of character relationships, skills, and development will play a huge role until the very end of the game.

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
The most similar will be only the beginning of the story, but the further, the more changes, extensions. I also change the mechanics of character relationships, skills, and development will play a huge role until the very end of the game.
Aleksey90 I liked the demo and the improvements you made. I'm considering supporting you. If you follow up on the promises you claim, i'm pretty sure its going to end up great. Don't really care if its a used up idea.
My only hope is there will be emotional development between the characters, given how they are mostly related. At least some kissing, because DS at the time sure seemed alergic to that for some odd reason.

Is there a place else where we can follow up on development while your patreon page is under review ?

Reactions: omocik

Aleksey90

Oct 17, 2018
@Aleksey90 I liked the demo and the improvements you made. I'm considering supporting you. If you follow up on the promises you claim, i'm pretty sure its going to end up great. Don't really care if its a used up idea.
My only hope is there will be emotional development between the characters, given how they are mostly related. At least some kissing, because DS at the time sure seemed alergic to that for some odd reason.

Is there a place else where we can follow up on development while your patreon page is under review ?
A theme for the game was created and I will publish all the news in it until my page on Patreon is unlocked. In the past 2 times, when my page was checked, everything was resolved quite quickly, but this time it was not. But it's probably because of the holidays.

Reactions: greenymph

MalchorX

Jul 2, 2017
So, this is my first time posting of an fan art here. I´m a neewby in DAZ Studio and can only hope become so good as
Aleksey90 or some of the others.

Here is my Alice (in Anns Clothes)
Alice_Portrait_01.png
and Mom looking something in tv
LivingRoom_Ann_01.png

Max and Ann having some Living Room Fun
Max_and_Ann_LivingRoom_Sex_01.png

My biggest problem is the light.
I would be very happy to receive tips and suggestions for improvement :)

Enjoy

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Aleksey90 are there any updates on your Patreon Page? I'm a $10 a month Patron & I'm eager to get my hands on V0.2 of your game. Also sent you a message with ideas for you.

Aleksey90

Oct 17, 2018
Aleksey90 are there any updates on your Patreon Page? I'm a $10 a month Patron & I'm eager to get my hands on V0.2 of your game. Also sent you a message with ideas for you.
Now there is a fight with Patreon for my version of BB. Only they respond slowly, so that the struggle is stretched. As soon as there's any real news about the page and the project, I'll let you know.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
The jaw is a little off too, a bit shorter and wider, surprised how much they look alike though. was expecting a more obvious change between the two...

Reactions: SvenVlad
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes