Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
go, when I can try to see all the pages to see if you put any advice on how to do this, because I see images with very good quality and as many would like to contribute the grain of sand, what I have to find is a suitable program to start , because the one I have is the Character Creator v3.21 where I can try to make the character, but I would need to create the scenarios, or use a more appropriate editor for this.

DeadDogi

Mar 27, 2019
I continue to advance in the study of DAZ. It's time to move on to something more than just rendering. Meet a very small story)))

A1.png
Max: Mom, are you sleeping?She is sleeping, but asked to wake her for dinner.There is a great way to wake her.
A2.png

Ann: Max, what are you doing?
Max:Just woke you up for dinner.
A3.png

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
These arent mine but found them on another website and havent seen them up here, it is a series of 7 comics from sandlust it seems, so enjoy or not, we all have free choice :)
.... Seems the 7 files cannot be put up as a zips series so will put them up sep...
Big Bro no. 1 first
.... long bloody night this is gonna be, can only do 64 so expect 14 sets of uploads ....

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes