• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

redle

Apr 12, 2017
The movie-night series
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to be continued...
I gotta be honest, I think Lisa'd be way more freaked out that there are candid pictures/videos of her, not to mention that her mom and brother are choosing to hang out at night and watch a slideshow of them, then of the fact that they may be making-out.

I like the pictures. Just making an observation.

edi4

Jul 21, 2019
I advise you to read the name of the tags, as well as the beginning of my story (wedding), in my story he is not a complete freak, but a wealthy man who fell in love with a woman. And the max does not even need to change, he is like most 18-year-old guys think only where to put your dick. And that's why he was portrayed as a pervert. And if you don't like it, I suggest you just don't look, but don't point it out.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I advise you to read the name of the tags, as well as the beginning of my story (wedding), in my story he is not a complete freak, but a wealthy man who fell in love with a woman. And the max does not even need to change, he is like most 18-year-old guys think only where to put your dick. And that's why he was portrayed as a pervert. And if you don't like it, I suggest you just don't look, but don't point it out.
OK, I understand your approach. But try to understand others. For many, if not most, "Eric is just a cockroach deserving to be trampled". They don't criticize your work. They only express the emotions that this character evokes in them.

edi4

Jul 21, 2019
OK, I understand your approach. But try to understand others. For many, if not most, "Eric is just a cockroach deserving to be trampled". They don't criticize your work. They only express the emotions that this character evokes in them.
To be honest, I haven't even thought about who to make a bad guy. It's possible that my story will be fine, fun and even crazy. It's just a hobby for me, but it's addictive, so to speak, it helps to clear my mind. And to do NTR, I can, but not to the detriment of history, because I think this branch is not the best. It always comes down to the main character or a selling pig or a bastard. So enjoy...
:giggle:
I hope the muse doesn't die quickly.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes