Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

redle

Apr 12, 2017
The movie-night series
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to be continued...
I gotta be honest, I think Lisa'd be way more freaked out that there are candid pictures/videos of her, not to mention that her mom and brother are choosing to hang out at night and watch a slideshow of them, then of the fact that they may be making-out.

I like the pictures. Just making an observation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shiva0067

edi4

Jul 21, 2019
I advise you to read the name of the tags, as well as the beginning of my story (wedding), in my story he is not a complete freak, but a wealthy man who fell in love with a woman. And the max does not even need to change, he is like most 18-year-old guys think only where to put your dick. And that's why he was portrayed as a pervert. And if you don't like it, I suggest you just don't look, but don't point it out.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I advise you to read the name of the tags, as well as the beginning of my story (wedding), in my story he is not a complete freak, but a wealthy man who fell in love with a woman. And the max does not even need to change, he is like most 18-year-old guys think only where to put your dick. And that's why he was portrayed as a pervert. And if you don't like it, I suggest you just don't look, but don't point it out.
OK, I understand your approach. But try to understand others. For many, if not most, "Eric is just a cockroach deserving to be trampled". They don't criticize your work. They only express the emotions that this character evokes in them.

edi4

Jul 21, 2019
OK, I understand your approach. But try to understand others. For many, if not most, "Eric is just a cockroach deserving to be trampled". They don't criticize your work. They only express the emotions that this character evokes in them.
To be honest, I haven't even thought about who to make a bad guy. It's possible that my story will be fine, fun and even crazy. It's just a hobby for me, but it's addictive, so to speak, it helps to clear my mind. And to do NTR, I can, but not to the detriment of history, because I think this branch is not the best. It always comes down to the main character or a selling pig or a bastard. So enjoy...
:giggle:
I hope the muse doesn't die quickly.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes