Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
I think I prefer this version with Ann than the AWAM one. Her haircut and even facial features blend in better with the lighting perhaps?
It is because:
1. Ann is more beautiful ;)
2. I took care of Ann's photo quality and post-work more than AWAM one, and that's because I love Ann more :) . She deserves to do efforts for her sake :love:

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
Director: Lisa, you'll be auditioning for the wife of a Roman General. There will be nudity required, is that a problem?
Lisa: Thank you. I'm comfortable with nudity, as long as there are no explicit genitals shown.
Director: This is an R rated movie, so that is not a problem. You will have to be completely nude, but the cameras will be positioned to not show genitals.
Lisa: Great, what do you want me do do.
Director: Ok, you're at a Roman Bath. Start by taking off your clothes and getting in the bath. After a bit, get out of the pool and relax beside it.
Director: Here is your husband. He will be going into battle tomorrow, and you may never see him again.
to be continued...

RomanBath01_rCamera.jpg RomanBath02_rCamera.jpg RomanBath03_rCamera.jpg RomanBath04_rCamera.jpg RomanBath05_rCamera.jpg RomanBath06_rCamera.jpg RomanBath07_rCamera.jpg RomanBath08_rCamera.jpg RomanBath09_rCamera.jpg RomanBath10_rCamera.jpg

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
Director: ok, start to perform oral on Lisa
Director: that's no good, it doesn't look real at all, get closer
Lisa (thinking): oh my, I can feel his mouth on my pussy
Lisa (thinking): moaning, now he's sticking his tongue in, I'm glad they aren't filming down there
Director: ok Lisa your turn for oral
Director: I'm sorry Lisa, I don't think this part is for you. This just doesn't look normal.
Lisa: Wait, give me another chance! You're not filming close-ups right?
Director: Ok Lisa, just one more chance. I told you this is an R rated movie, but it still has to look somewhat real.
Director: Yes Lisa, that is much better. Good job, keep it up!
Director: Ok, now get into missionary position.
Director: Umm, your erection is visible from the side here, tuck it under or something.
Directory: That's better, keep going.
Lisa (thinking): uh oh, his cock slipped in, what do I do...
Lisa (thinking): OMG, this feels so good, I don't want to stop!
Directory: Wow, that looked very real, and very sexy...
RomanBath11_rCamera.jpg RomanBath12_rCamera.jpg RomanBath13_rCamera.jpg RomanBath14_rCamera.jpg RomanBath15_rCamera.jpg RomanBath16_rCamera.jpg RomanBath17_rCamera.jpg RomanBath18_rCamera.jpg RomanBath19_rCamera.jpg RomanBath20_rCamera.jpg

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes