Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
what's the story, about ann. or is it still a secret

:unsure:
No, it is not about Ann. Actually, Ann, Kira, and Kate have a plan in my mind. But still, I brainstorm it with a friend. We do not know yet if it should be a comic or a game. What do you think?

It is not a secret :) and it is free actually.

If you are interested, here it is:

bb888

Nov 22, 2020
No, it is not about Ann. Actually, Ann, Kira, and Kate have a plan in my mind. But still, I brainstorm it with a friend. We do not know yet if it should be a comic or a game. What do you think?

Dear Mando, the comic is simply on the mark - exceptionally, wonderful. :love: (y)
We look forward to the sequel.:sneaky:

wwwslave

Jul 6, 2018

In my opion, first a comic and then a game. So that way you can use the material in the comics to develop a game and also make some new material that people can only see in the game.
But that's just my opion. But i'm sure of one thing the comic and game will be incredible. Best of luck in all the projects Mando.

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
In my opion, first a comic and then a game. So that way you can use the material in the comics to develop a game and also make some new material that people can only see in the game.
Same opinion of GoodJob too :)

Ok, then we do it as a comic first (y)

But i'm sure of one thing the comic and game will be incredible. Best of luck in all the projects Mando.
I am so grateful to you! :)

Reactions: wwwslave
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes