Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

bb888

Nov 22, 2020
moralzander , my friend. Can you please explain to a stupid, misunderstood person, why people need to draw horse dicks? I really don't get it. A normal scene is turned into some kind of vomit, why? It adds to the erotic experience, according to you. A lot of great work (yours) was flushed down the toilet (by you). Why? I sincerely don't understand.

moralzandar

Aug 29, 2017
moralzander , my friend. Can you please explain to a stupid, misunderstood person, why people need to draw horse dicks? I really don't get it. A normal scene is turned into some kind of vomit, why? It adds to the erotic experience, according to you. A lot of great work (yours) was flushed down the toilet (by you). Why? I sincerely don't understand.
I'm still new to Daz, I'm not doing much customization. I just load the presets that came with the packs and all. I know the renders could've been much better than what you're seeing right now but I don't have much time to watch the tutorials properly so I'm just playing around the software and finding my way through. Hopefully will be able to make the renders look perfect someday.

bb888

Nov 22, 2020
I'm still new to Daz, I'm not doing much customization. I just load the presets that came with the packs and all. I know the renders could've been much better than what you're seeing right now but I don't have much time to watch the tutorials properly so I'm just playing around the software and finding my way through. Hopefully will be able to make the renders look perfect someday.
I don't doubt you, my friend, of course you will succeed. Even now, the scenes are interesting, but not collectible, because the overkill I was talking about negates everything and causes annoyance. That's okay, of course. Just do it and you'll get better every time. Don't quit, and thank you for your work.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
1st of all, I'm learning too. I'm just an apprentice, not a technician or master. But I can share what I know, Genisis 8 clothing is not backward compatible with genesis 3 characters, Dicktater gens come "out of the box" horse-sized you can adjust them with the "scene" & "parameters" tabs. Alternatively use the male gens that came with the Michael 7 Bundle, there are morph packages available to adjust it.
Carry on and I look forward to seeing your creations.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes