Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

gonzales_89

May 1, 2017
He's doing Mom in the Number Two hole, Lisa, so why don't you join them?

View attachment 20857
Excellent work! Increasingly better! What I do not understand is your obsession with strangulation orgasms(I think the method is also risky for those without experience::|:) !? I think Anna's face can easily express ecstasy without it ... And sometimes better lighting can make the difference(I did not use Daz3d but I used Photoshop pretty much). ;)

Reactions: a1fox3

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Excellent work! Increasingly better! What I do not understand is your obsession with strangulation orgasms(I think the method is also risky for those without experience::|:) !? I think Anna's face can easily express ecstasy without it ... And sometimes better lighting can make the difference(I did not use Daz3d but I used Photoshop pretty much). ;)
Actually, the strangulation thing does nothing for me, and neither does anal. I'm not creative, I'm making use of the creations of others. Just as the furniture, figures, and clothing I am using are all made by others, so too are the poses and facial expressions. I make some adjustments to hands and fingers and other body parts that touch body parts or furniture to eliminate clipping due to the variations in different figures, but the poses are not my creation. The only imaginative work I'm doing is choosing a premade pose and facial expression, finding a good camera angle, and figuring out how to light it properly.

I have a limited selection of sexual poses, and some of the really good ones that I have just happen to be on the topic of rough sex. Not to worry, my next work will be more vanilla, as much as you can call a mother helping her son deflower her youngest daughter vanilla. Ann is still choking, but only on Max's dick as she's getting him ready. (Y'all are going to love the close-ups if I can get some good lighting between their legs.)

Reactions: gonzales_89

skyphernaut

Jul 2, 2017
Please could you tell which "daz package" you are using for semen load ?
Yeah, I'm using Loadz with a custom shader called Gross Liquid. I don't have the link for it anymore, but it must be easy to find online. But I also tweak some settings to get the color/transparency that I want.

Reactions: gonzales_89

Hybris

May 9, 2017
yeah, thats a lot better. But Max still has the face of one fucked soulless in the last render. Though I think that quite fits him in this scene. :D

And here I thought it couldn't get better. Especially Lisas Face in the last render made my day. Very nice. But in my head, I think Max already got her virginity, but after it hurt that much for her so she said "No! I will never do this again! Jerk!", this would be a good solution to get her to know the pleasures. Which again shows in the last Picture quite well, how "pleasured" she was now.
This would be a perfect addition to the game lore.
I also would take it maybe one step further and use this as a chance to show her the joys of double penetration a bit later on.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Way you guys are popping those some might think its easy :) . I guess gets easier when you know what you're doing.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I seen it somewhere in this thread that all the creators need to join together and make there own BB like game but please if it happens make it both for either BDSM or none BDSM with being able to chose at the start of the game.

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Wow! What's the secret to make Ann THIS similar to the oficial game? :)
The secret is that for the most part the official game is made from off-the-shelf Daz 3D ingredients that are as readily available for our own use as they are to Darksilver.

Just Another Degenerate

Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Could anyone help solve a problem? The thing is, when i tried to install third party content in my daz studio that content dont apear, a example: the Tess model that is used on Big Brother for Aunt Kira, i downloaded and it comes with the data folder, runtime and everything, when is like that any other product i cant install, i do the process to copy in my daz folder that have the other products, but does not appear on the app, i can only install if is already like IM, then i drag on daz install manager download folder and install using it, i already tried to use content package assist but only appear the name of the product on content library nothing else, like this:

I already asked help before, someone helped me, he said to reset database and re-import, then all new content would appear on smart content, but does not, i wanted to install other content like public hair for the characters, sex poses, clothes and other things, even maybe try to do my own game but this has been a problem since i downloaded daz.
Could anyone help me? (sorry if i have a bad english)

I have asked on Dreams of desire - fan art thread too, but no reply until now

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Could anyone help solve a problem? The thing is, when i tried to install third party content in my daz studio that content dont apear, a example: the Tess model that is used on Big Brother for Aunt Kira, i downloaded and it comes with the data folder, runtime and everything, when is like that any other product i cant install, i do the process to copy in my daz folder that have the other products, but does not appear on the app, i can only install if is already like IM, then i drag on daz install manager download folder and install using it, i already tried to use content package assist but only appear the name of the product on content library nothing else, like this:

I already asked help before, someone helped me, he said to reset database and re-import, then all new content would appear on smart content, but does not, i wanted to install other content like public hair for the characters, sex poses, clothes and other things, even maybe try to do my own game but this has been a problem since i downloaded daz.
Could anyone help me? (sorry if i have a bad english)

I have asked on Dreams of desire - fan art thread too, but no reply until now
You are supposed to drag and drop the folders in

"C:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library"

Or where you have chosen to have as content folder.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes