Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Doing my first attempt on Ann model and i'm not satisfied with the results. Can you guys help me, plz?
Face shape is diferent and the mouth is too big. I'm using Mia Morphs and Celtic (Thank you!) materials.
Using one of my favorites pics of her as reference. :)
Morphs for Ann are Caitlin head and (I believe) Paloma body. I use Paloma body even if it's not correct because Paloma body got dat Paloma booty.

Reactions: Andarilho

Ганс

Sep 2, 2017
в России со мной никто не хочет общаться? Я думаю, что это шовинизм. Если это политика, и сказать, что русские не общаются:idontcare::idontcare::idontcare::idontcare::idontcare:

Ганс

Sep 2, 2017
in Russian with me, no one did not want to chat? I think it is chauvinism. If it is a policy and say that Russian do not communicate:idontcare::idontcare::idontcare::idontcare::idontcare:

Reactions: jason95821

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
in Russian with me, no one did not want to chat? I think it is chauvinism. If it is a policy and say that Russian do not communicate:idontcare::idontcare::idontcare::idontcare::idontcare:
no russians allowed ^_- this is a anti trump fourm
joking ^_-

G

GreatName

Finished re-rendering everything and changing the camera angle. You've got all the images(1080) in my mega folder, feel free to use them.
Next, i'm gonna do a series about Ann alternative way to help Max after the punishment. :D
Just downloaded it, will probably be added, though renders are a bit different so will have to find a way to integrate them

Reactions: penecultor
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes