3.10 star(s) 12 Votes

amber rain

Dec 17, 2017
English is REALLY bad. Totally detaches you from the story. Id rather put up with the grind of the original than to guess what the hell the characters are saying the entire time...

Hybris

May 9, 2017
post walkthough please
There is a walkthrough on the MC's phone. Except for the first quest for mom not making it clear that you need to stay up late and talk to Aunt Kira in the living room its been a rather clear walkthrough even with the less then perfect translation.

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
Edit. I solved the problem with sis at 21 with fix (i was sure used it but i was wrong).
But i have another question: walk says to continue to go 7am to yoga (sex with yoga ball) but after a lot of time nothing more happens..
It's related with sister path?

eike2000

May 9, 2017
There is a walkthrough on the MC's phone. Except for the first quest for mom not making it clear that you need to stay up late and talk to Aunt Kira in the living room its been a rather clear walkthrough even with the less then perfect translation.
i luve ya so much, that is point, the stupid walkthrough on the MC's phone it too mesh to handle and with the russian language that maketo me dun understand anything. translate form machine is a mess.
There is unmod version of this game?

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
achievement 68 and 69 how and when to unlock ?
i dont want use console to unlock

Sep 13, 2018
Cant do the school games quest. Im in part where I need to go to the bathroom in school to write to sister. But when I go to school's bathroom thers no interaction

Please help

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Cant do the school games quest. Im in part where I need to go to the bathroom in school to write to sister. But when I go to school's bathroom thers no interaction

Please help
How to do lisa's school sex scene?
Possible Answer to both: Make sure you have bought condoms at the store. Use your phone to SMS Lisa and then head to the school bathroom (You might have to send the text from the bathroom can't remember which).

I'm doing this from memory so I apologize if I am wrong.

Judasteros18

Aug 9, 2018
S

Get Lisa to make mistake in her homework. The following weekday spy on Mom in her room at 17.00. You'll see her receive a message from school. Then follow the plot
i dunno what am doin wrong but these schene its never happens at mine

Aug 7, 2017
Very intresting game, i'll try it. perhaps someday i will try to make a translation, but english isn't my native language, so perhaps i try to translate in german.

clemville

Mar 22, 2018
I like this game, but i'm still missing 5 achievements.
The 4, 12, 58, 68 and 71.
If someone can help me, please

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
I like this game, but i'm still missing 5 achievements.
The 4, 12, 58, 68 and 71.
If someone can help me, please
68 - use no mod shop it is random so u need to try in saturday enter and chose proper dialog
71 - weekday check lisa on pool its randomly
58 - not remember but first check normal shop in saturday
12 - not remember but chcek mom in her room evning or night
4 - saturday before shop mom room

3.10 star(s) 12 Votes