3.10 star(s) 12 Votes

Hentaika2017

Sep 14, 2017
Если ветка Эрика остаётся без развития, то от ремека толку 0. Всё чего народ хотел от ветки БЕЗ Эрика, он получил в оригинальной игре и модах. Жаль, а такие надежды были.

ultorem13

Sep 10, 2018
Wow not even two "2" days and still ppl is whining for this and that...i know translate for english isnt perfect (still iam italian) so u can use the old game walkthrough for mostly conversation...i read first all 9 pages from here to learn how fix some things, than DL and play...still go smooth and about next updates, first i will see and than tell about...by the way TYVM DEV to remade a game who earned 1271 pages in this forum, i wish you nice days and good work, hopefully see you in your Patreon as well...:);)

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
For some reason this game never worked for me, just absolutely hate the character Eric. Wish he had been deleted.

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Well good luck to the developer, the original was basically a classic, so looking forward to this!

ssrrxxbr

Oct 20, 2017
and there is another game inspired by BB coming around .. At least the characters look the same .. (The Caretaker!)

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Will keep watch on this. Hopefully we get better translations as time goes on. Wake me up when that shit gets updated.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Eric was a motherfucker who forced sex via rape and blackmail...i hope "some" ppl meet one in his real life...( Brainloose are really all around in world)
I gave his information to some group that he cheated. He's an arse hole and got what he deserved.

thanks bro for your reply, still i can't open the console with these controls
Open the main folder, then go into Renpy -> Common and look for 00console.rpy.
Open that with a text editor and scroll down until you see "config.console = False" and change the False to True. Now the console should open with Shift + O during the game.

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
It's basically a more straight to the point sequel instead of a remake. Eric is no longer a nuisance and the protagonist has already achieved sexual relationships with all family members. So the most aspect of this game is, that there is no grind of any sort. On the other hand, there is no story too. A guy fucks his mother, aunt and sisters. No further plot

If you like the most direct approach to incest games, you will most likely like this game, even if you hated Big Brother. If you liked the story, the back-stabbing and chealousy in Big Brother, you will most likely hate this game. If a decent English translation is necessary for you to enjoy a game, you better don't let this anyway near your harddisk.

Reactions: Chrostiph

rewqty

Oct 2, 2017
how do you get past the yoga to continue the mom and to get the sister to talk at 2100
Have to get past sister and aunt for yoga to go away
there is a fix that's posted on the first page at the bottom of the downloads for sister

Anyone know how to get passed the 2nd lesson with mother and sister?

sharma

Mar 2, 2018
I noticed a cry to bring back NTR. Is Eric gone? That guy ruined any fun I was having with the original and I quit playing not long after he showed up. I know some people like that kind of thing but it's not what I play these games for. If he's gone then count me in. If he's not then I at least hope there's a mod so people like me can remove him.
I really did like the girls in BB so I have my fingers crossed.
Yeah man I really hate NTR :mad::mad::mad: I don't like to share my Girls:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Dirk_Diggla
3.10 star(s) 12 Votes