Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Ikarumod [v0.7.0] [Ikaruga]

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Hey I noticed when I set everyone to topless aunt Kira doesnt get topless. But in some other persons save she does, so is there a requirement to get aunt Kira topless or is the mod bugged for this one?
I need to patch kira i think, as i didn't updated the variables to last version.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I've used your mod since 0.5 version, and it's containing the mod.txt and and the dll-replacement (and so it is described in Installation text.). Now at Version 0.6 I miss this .dll, some fuctions are not working, e.g. using the labtop at other locations.
I think I've asked this already, but up to now no answer. Any solution ?

Reactions: Draakaap23

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
is it possible, to set some variables inside mod.txt like a batch-file?
for example the values for money/pocketmoney, skills or income-website...

I tried a new entry (so the value-changes will not be done at every start with saves but only like having a new cheat-entry) with some lines like add_money, add_skill etc, but my trials did not work...

the goal is to set some variables without having to confirm every line, since it is easier to set personal-settings with one click and change them inside mod.txt if one changes his/her preferences to play this game

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Latest mod version brakes cash balance when opening the store on laptop, gets reset to 0$.

Edit: Oops, nvm, just read other replies about this.

BarryJi

May 30, 2017
Mod doesn't seem to work at all with the latest version of the game... Any of you have the same problem?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Mod doesn't seem to work at all with the latest version of the game... Any of you have the same problem?
Drop the mod.txt file into the root BB directory. Thats all there is to it. Then start the game and access the cheat menu via the PC in-game.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I've must of skipped something here, I can't get the mod to work with V0.6.0.010 for some reason, but I didn't have any problems wit the previous version, help please?

Jul 8, 2017
I am also having a problem with it not working, both in 0.6 and 0.5. I'm not a rocket scientist, but it seems pretty hard to screw up dropping the file into your root directory. Am I missing something?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I've must of skipped something here, I can't get the mod to work with V0.6.0.010 for some reason, but I didn't have any problems wit the previous version, help please?
I am also having a problem with it not working, both in 0.6 and 0.5. I'm not a rocket scientist, but it seems pretty hard to screw up dropping the file into your root directory. Am I missing something?
Do you have the ?

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Thanks for your answer @DrSmith

In fact, only our version can load the mod. Sorry if i was not enough clear about that.
The mod won't work with any legit version.

Reactions: bas

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
where can i find the link to download this game?
somebody help me pls :3
To find a game on this site:
1) Go to main page.
2) Type name of game in search bar (the big, red glowing one).
3) Click on the game's thread from the list of found threads.
4) Links for downloading will be in the first post of the game's thread.

Good luck.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I just downloaded the mod. The mod says its "Version 0.6.0" when i double click it on the top of the page.
However when i open the cheat menu on laptop it says "Cheat Menu System V0.4.6"
Is it supposed to be that way or should it say its V0.6.0 when i click cheat menu in the game?

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I just downloaded the mod. The mod says its "Version 0.6.0" when i double click it on the top of the page.
However when i open the cheat menu on laptop it says "Cheat Menu System V0.4.6"
Is it supposed to be that way or should it say its V0.6.0 when i click cheat menu in the game?
Oh man, users are so pitiless, one little moment of weakness and they rip you apart.