Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Ikarumod [v0.7.0] [Ikaruga]

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
O.K., now I've installed the mod in the BB 0.6 version and yes it works. The only thing which is no longer available, is access to the laptop at other rooms, than the own one. Any solution for that ?

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
I don't understand, I have downloaded the cracked version from this site, but when I rename the dia6 I don't see cheat in the latpop, instead if I use the mod.txt in the rar in the first page I see the cheats (beh the little cheats present there)

ptisecret

Jul 3, 2017
Hi guys,
I just wanted to know, where do I put the Dia6.txt file ? I already put the mod file in the right place, it works, but I don't know what to do with the Dia6.txt file....

Redmew

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
Hi guys,
I just wanted to know, where do I put the Dia6.txt file ? I already put the mod file in the right place, it works, but I don't know what to do with the Dia6.txt file....
From one of Ikaruga´s previous posts: "The Dia is used only for modders, so don't bother about it if you don't know what it's for ;)"

So, you really dont need it, if you just want to play with mods :)

ptisecret

Jul 3, 2017
From one of Ikaruga´s previous posts: "The Dia is used only for modders, so don't bother about it if you don't know what it's for ;)"

So, you really dont need it, if you just want to play with mods :)
Thank you mate !

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
Do I rename Dia6 to mod?
I don't understand, I have downloaded the cracked version from this site, but when I rename the dia6 I don't see cheat in the latpop, instead if I use the mod.txt in the rar in the first page I see the cheats (beh the little cheats present there)
Hi guys,
dia6 just contains all chat for modders to use and mod game you guys dont need it

TheMann421

May 13, 2017
What they're referring to is that the Mod.txt file is missing from the original post. It looks like ikaru may have accidentally/temporarily edited it out.

Archy

Apr 30, 2017
hello, im rather new here so if this is the wrong topic im sorry.
i have a prob with the game. i downloaded the cracked version and put the mod file into the folder with the exe. but nothing happens. cant see a cheat menue somewhere. did i something wrong?
ty for help
archy

Roy

Apr 22, 2017
hello, im rather new here so if this is the wrong topic im sorry.
i have a prob with the game. i downloaded the cracked version and put the mod file into the folder with the exe. but nothing happens. cant see a cheat menue somewhere. did i something wrong?
ty for help
archy
for enter in the cheat menu you have to use the computer in his room..

Reactions: Archy

Grarhead

Jun 27, 2017
is there any way to do an add ganja or add weed cheat?
it doesn't give me the option to buy anymore.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
@ikaruga i actually would be really happy if you found a way to turn this in a android version with the mod included

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
thank you, this mod is a time saver

Btw. I encounter sometimes a bug, where the cashcount is reduced to zero in the online store or after some events that triggers a big cash reduse, like the GF route of Lisa

Edit: Problem with OnlineStore solved by doing smth, time consuming, else oO

Last edited:

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
thank you, this mod is a time saver

Btw. I encounter sometimes a bug, where the cashcount is reduced to zero in the online store or after some events that triggers a big cash reduse, like the GF route of Lisa

Edit: Problem with OnlineStore solved by doing smth, time consuming, else oO
known bug from earlier versions, it reduces money 2 days i think just add more the next :p

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
Hey I noticed when I set everyone to topless aunt Kira doesnt get topless. But in some other persons save she does, so is there a requirement to get aunt Kira topless or is the mod bugged for this one?

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Is it normal to not be able to modify max dominance over his sisters? Also, is there anything inside the item tab in the cheat menu other than acelerating the mail?