Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Ikarumod [v0.7.0] [Ikaruga]

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Maybe not. You might want to harvast some of those save games to see how they work out under different configurations with this MOD active. Maybe some setups fail where others run fine. So that in the end could improve the MOD as well.
My mod works with any savegame, and don't broke them.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Updated OP with Dia.txt file for the 0.69 version

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
the mod folder doesn't contain the dll for me, or is it being updated? also what's the dia6?

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
I'm really sorry, i didn't updated my thread. Will do this evening.
Use the mod given by @TCMS in game thread, i'll update mine as soon as possible.

The Dia is used only for modders, so don't bother about it if you don't know what it's for ;)

Sorry for the lack of explanation friends, i'm at work so it's complicated for me to be "verbose" :)

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Is that the reason for missing the dll file ?:eek: (I'm missing the use of laptop everywhere). Then I will wait until you've updated. I like your mods, great work ! :cool: and I'm missing a "thumbs up smiley"

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
I'm really sorry, i didn't updated my thread. Will do this evening.
Use the mod given by @TCMS in game thread, i'll update mine as soon as possible.

The Dia is used only for modders, so don't bother about it if you don't know what it's for ;)

Sorry for the lack of explanation friends, i'm at work so it's complicated for me to be "verbose" :)
so thats why i put of the dia6 file to my folder and i dont have the cheat menu?i downloaded the game from f95 base game and crack

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
To be clear I updated the mod here and the files. Reason being is that I deleted the old one and just put the mod.txt file inside a .rar This made it so the mod does work but in the time it took me to do this people downloaded the previous version which had the .dll and obviously made it so the game didn't work. The mod does work in 0.6 and needs no updating.

Reactions: Endless and if95

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
To be clear I updated the mod here and the files. Reason being is that I deleted the old one and just put the mod.txt file inside a .rar This made it so the mod does work but in the time it took me to do this people downloaded the previous version which had the .dll and obviously made it so the game didn't work. The mod does work in 0.6 and needs no updating.
afraid it doesnt work man.right now i have obly found the 0.4 mod which works and the supposed 0.6 mod.txt which i drop im my folder but doesnt work.ikaryga has said to use the mod from the game thread but again i only find the 0.4 version

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I didn't test some stats .-. might be that :s

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
afraid it doesnt work man.right now i have obly found the 0.4 mod which works and the supposed 0.6 mod.txt which i drop im my folder but doesnt work.ikaryga has said to use the mod from the game thread but again i only find the 0.4 version
Wait, what doesn't work? I could add money and stats as I wanted to without problem.
Only stat I'm not sure about is "luck", as it's not shown in game.

Using :
[HASHTAG]#Ikarumod[/HASHTAG] [0.5.0.007] Version 0.5.2

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
Wait, what doesn't work? I could add money and stats as I wanted to without problem.
Only stat I'm not sure about is "luck", as it's not shown in game.

Using :
[HASHTAG]#Ikarumod[/HASHTAG] [0.5.0.007] Version 0.5.2
that is the old mod.in my cheat menu it still says its the 0.4.6 menu.i dint see any stars and cheats related to version 0.6