Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Ikarumod [v0.7.0] [Ikaruga]

TimeKeeper

Aug 5, 2016
The cheat menu works, but the laptop seems only available in your room. Anyone else with this problem?

Resile

Jun 16, 2017
The cheat menu works, but the laptop seems only available in your room. Anyone else with this problem?
Using the laptop anywhere is part of the dll mod, which is separate from the cheat menu and the other dialogue changes from mod.txt. You'll have to wait for the dll mod to be updated.

Reactions: TimeKeeper

James Bullock

May 4, 2017
I have a question, i put a mod.txt into game folder (this mod.txt from first page of discusion thread of the game) and in game i just have menu to cheat max and nothing else, Why? Should i put old mod(from 0.5 version) to the 0.6 game to get other cheats, or what??

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
Hello Ikaruga,
Is there a way to add the option "no more underwear for Lisa" even if we didn't choose this path ?
I would like to unlock this event without start a new game :

Reactions: muttdoggy

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
I got the same problem everything work then suddenly when i go to shop 0 money ?
Just wait a couple days and that problem goes away. I can't remember exactly how many, but after a few days of game time the money sticks around again.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
ok, just tried this but everytime I go to the online store my cash goes to zero :(
I got the same problem everything work then suddenly when i go to shop 0 money ?
It happended day 12 and some time later. Don't worry, just mod money to get it back. Don't get too much money with the mod, like 2k is enough.

Spaedie

Jun 4, 2017
Wrong thread my friend, everything is posted in the main game thread
Maybe not. You might want to harvast some of those save games to see how they work out under different configurations with this MOD active. Maybe some setups fail where others run fine. So that in the end could improve the MOD as well.