Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Ikarumod [v0.7.0] [Ikaruga]

Galin

May 5, 2017
Hey Ikaruga,
I'm working on reformatting the 0002.txt you gave me (THX a lot)...
I hope its ready tomorrow...

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Under the wear MOD, found a lot of features can not be used, so re-edit the air out with a part of the more than # symbols can be used to delete
Be careful, you posted an outdated file !

sansusername

May 4, 2017
when starting a new game, is it safe to do Eric can't go after sisters? I feel like i should wait a while before hitting that one so it doesn't block potential progress

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
how come nothing shows when i use the laptop?
Are you using the big brother version we have on here or did u d/l somewhere else? Is the mod.txt file in the same folder as BigBrother.exe?

Roy

Apr 22, 2017
the "topless cheat" unlok the "cunning plan" opportunitie. I think will mess with the others things...

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
when starting a new game, is it safe to do Eric can't go after sisters? I feel like i should wait a while before hitting that one so it doesn't block potential progress
Wait about it. When Eric starts to get massage from your Alice and ask for teaching Lisa, you could toggle it

s2601d

Donor
Apr 26, 2017
Can it possible to add forse tuesday option because Alice friend come only once a week in that day, and its so booring to turn whole week only to get event with her

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Can it possible to add forse tuesday option because Alice friend come only once a week in that day, and its so booring to turn whole week only to get event with her
I can do that

MILFtwistlover

Jun 1, 2017
okay as someone who isnt very savvy with modding and is horny for this game, can someone explain how to initate the mods as if they are speaking to a child? i download the file that features version 0.5 and from the link it features crack/mod

Galin

May 5, 2017
download a mod
Place it into the Game Directory, where you find BigBrother.exe...
Start the game, open the notebook in the game (My Room), on the top of the list you find the cheatmenu...

blooch

Aug 5, 2016
Getting a weird bug that no matter how much money i have, when i go to the shop it goes to 0.
It won't let me buy the fetish book for the sister, and im scratching my head as to what to do.

edit: apparently by selecting the grocery shopping it fixed the issue nevermind

Last edited:

Gildásio

Jun 3, 2017
Hi friends, I have good progress with the mother in the bedroom, however, there is no bathroom, there is no TV room as not in a photo and I can not blow your sister without a bathroom, I wonder if you can make me available, Where an option of sensual massage is enabled, I do not understand English, this is a bit of a hindrance, thank you.