Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Ikarumod [v0.7.0] [Ikaruga]

U

User_10739

with topless cheat everyone except kira gets topless...

is it possible to add a switch to start/continue training Lisa?

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I don't know yet, since i'm more than a speeder modder than an unlocker modder.

First version of my mod allow player to unlock all branches with only one save. It's still doable, but i don't want to allow that anymore as it will be a savegame breaker, as Dev start to implement branch mode in save migration.

@Galin makes a great job to do that. He unlock events and allow redoability.
As i think that release the uncrypted images at same time as game is enought to "see", but you'll need a little effort to find your way to get theses events, as if i remove them, they're is no gameplay anymore !

Prodoc

May 6, 2017
Is it possible to change the mod so as to reset an unnecessary fraudulent increase in Max's luck to a level well-deserved at normal game without rolling back the game? Thank you.

Last edited:

AlexJohnson

Sep 9, 2016
Is it possible to add a decrease max's stat option along with the increase option. I guess i need to decrease the stats to get punished, since i am not getting the option of paying mom for private punishments from the modded breakfast punishments.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Is it possible to add a decrease max's stat option along with the increase option. I guess i need to decrease the stats to get punished, since i am not getting the option of paying mom for private punishments from the modded breakfast punishments.
you can still be caught. my stat is maxed out and i was caught twice in a week

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
you can still be caught. my stat is maxed out and i was caught twice in a week
You can be punished at breakfast, when you're with your family, i added some choice in the chat menu, and there is a punishment menu

sokarim

May 25, 2017
i can't buy weed again and kate asks for it in order to let max have sex with alice again.i think i should've talk with lisa and kira first than buy weed but i just buy with the mod when kate asked me.do i have start that route again or is there a way to buy weed.

Reactions: bgdick

Galin

May 5, 2017
No, at this time that will the normal (or nude punishment)
Or private Punishment, if you triggert it in the Game...

I will look to unlock it tonight...

liosc

May 5, 2017
Hi everyone.
No matter how much money I have when I go to the store, my money goes to 0. I tried to wait an hour in the game and it did not work, maybe would it be 1 hour of real life? Please help?

bastaose

Apr 9, 2017
Hi everyone.
No matter how much money I have when I go to the store, my money goes to 0. I tried to wait an hour in the game and it did not work, maybe would it be 1 hour of real life? Please help?
Skip to the next day or the day after that. That glitch only happens on a specific day.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Thank to you :)
If you want new things, after beating the game, backup your saves and go see @Galin's mod :

Thjis

May 19, 2017
I found the same thing as Matsu, after I enabled topless I was able to go to the massage and I found that the reset back to normal did not reset the flags. Perhaps because I had started the massage.

impzz

Jun 1, 2017
can anyone share a good save file? I keep getting stuck with that 5000 wallet bullshit. A 0.4 save would be most appreciated.

D

Deleted member 9433

Hey out there.
I got a Bug.
When i want to make mistakes on the first Homework of Sister it failes every time. I saved befor and have full luck etc. so that there is 90%. I don't get it .... i tryied it like 20 times

i think there is something broken with the luck couse i don't even get the cigaretts anymore. (Yes i gave her a new package after looking for it)

Everithing i try is fail from now on ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Galin

May 5, 2017
As I understand the Game mechanic correct, the Dice for your Chance is fallen in the night before...
... so, if you once had luck, go back to last save, and try again, you will again have luck...

Reactions: Deleted member 9433