Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Ikarumod [v0.7.0] [Ikaruga]

D

Deleted member 9433

hmm no it all starts when i do her homework the first time.
after that i fail every single time (Befor that i got 2 scenes on this day with good luck)

it seems that something toggels on fist homework day 4 evening 23h
and it only toggels when i try to trick her

it seems there are many buggs with the luck ... i get that shit again on another scene later ...

Last edited by a moderator:

eskadet

May 9, 2017
After installing the mod, the game won't even start. I am just stuck on the initial loading screen before the main menu.

Galin

May 5, 2017
...got this Phenomen sometimes, when I had syntax-errors in the mod...
download and exchange the mod.txt again...

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
hmm no it all starts when i do her homework the first time.
after that i fail every single time (Befor that i got 2 scenes on this day with good luck)

it seems that something toggels on fist homework day 4 evening 23h
and it only toggels when i try to trick her

it seems there are many buggs with the luck ... i get that shit again on another scene later ...
What I have noticed is what my actions before decides how my luck plays out. So for example, if I save just before spying on Alice in the morning, no matter how many times I try to get caught, for example, I'll always succeed, unless I ask mom for money first, and then peep on Alice, then my luck changes.

I'm no programmer and I haven't looked at the code, but just from personal experience, there seems to be more to luck than a random die roll.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
What I have noticed is what my actions before decides how my luck plays out. So for example, if I save just before spying on Alice in the morning, no matter how many times I try to get caught, for example, I'll always succeed, unless I ask mom for money first, and then peep on Alice, then my luck changes.

I'm no programmer and I haven't looked at the code, but just from personal experience, there seems to be more to luck than a random die roll.
Hello

All is explained here, since some weeks now

Reactions: bacchusplateau

AmaterasuFA20

May 9, 2017
Either I'm doing something wrong here or something, because I followed the instructions and I can't bypass the disclaimer when first starting the game. Won't start at all.

Reactions: lowan and smokxx

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Hello

All is explained here, since some weeks now
Thank you for directing me towards the light. Interesting in your chart how different actions change the outcome of the cameras in the pool area just on massages. I'm surprised that chances of things succeeding are dependent on the beginning of the day. It felt like that the outcomes are affected by other choices during the day too. I think this is why this game is more enjoyable than other games being developed at the moment. That and the nice art and an actual evolving story.

Galin

May 5, 2017
...buy something at the online store - after this, go to the items menu - here activate the "express delivery service"...

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
Money is reset to 0 at the entrance to the store
What to do, today?
just go on... at some days in the futuree it will be fixed (or if you cheat with the skills, too)... since the cheat is changing the game-vairables some ingame-features change them back (for a given time - when the variables will be reread they will be fine again)

Akrono$

May 2, 2017
just go on... at some days in the futuree it will be fixed (or if you cheat with the skills, too)... since the cheat is changing the game-vairables some ingame-features change them back (for a given time - when the variables will be reread they will be fine again)
Well, I continued in a few hours or on the next day everything again with the rules with money, last Saturday opened all available scenes

Galin

May 5, 2017
excuse me I have a problem with the cheat.
I need to get punishment in order to get private punishment, but since I cheat the peek skill to 1000 so Max never failed.
Is there a way that I can lower the peek skill so that I can failed during peek?(the breakfast punishment gone after Aunt arrive)
...different cheats different ways...
- ikarumod: punishment menu at breakfast with kira
- GalinsMod: RED:"Max dex (peek) Skill" (sets peek skil to 10)