Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Ikarumod [v0.7.0] [Ikaruga]

duducobra

Jun 30, 2017
Couldnt get what you mean but atached save file is a good start (most fun part to my opinion). Just before sex with Mom. All oportunities with other women in the house will be open after that. Enjoy dude ;)
Olivia go to home (max house)

duducobra

Jun 30, 2017
Duducobra

I still can't understand what you mean cause Max and olivia live in the same house. And they re fucking like rabits in every oportunity. May be below attached save file can solve your problem. Copy it in your game/save folder and after start the game load it. if it doesnt help just tell me. ;) good luck by now
olivia go the max's house Sturbuck

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Does anyone have a solution for money removal errors
I downloaded the mod from the first page and have errors when I go to shop money goes to zero

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone have a solution for money removal errors
I downloaded the mod from the first page and have errors when I go to shop money goes to zero
It does that if you try it to early in the game just go ahead and keep playing and it will come back.

Just remember it is best to put the money in the website and not into Max's pocket then get it out of the website when Max needs it.

If playing the vanilla game then it is best that way.
Do not keep more than 450 in Max's pocket for more than 1 hour until Eric accuse Max of stealing his wallet that way Max only has to pay 1,000.
The more money in Max's pocket for more than 1 hour the more Max has to pay Eric 10 fold.

Say Max has 4000 in his pocket when Eric accuses Max of stealing his wallet then Max will have to pay him anywhere from 40,000 to 400,000 so be careful.
I seen it as high a 10,000,000 to pay Eric off.

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
my english is not so good i often give wrong answers there is a possibility to go back with questions with many games this is possible with this game i don't think so.

and all the time using google translated takes forever progress very slowly with the game

Gottabegood

Nov 11, 2019
Couldnt get what you mean but atached save file is a good start (most fun part to my opinion). Just before sex with Mom. All oportunities with other women in the house will be open after that. Enjoy dude ;)
do i just dl to the save folder?

anonj73

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2020
I'm using this mod... I deleted Eric after the first encounter using the cheat menu... and now he's gone from the cheat menu... but dick still shows up and cucks me every night at this dinner table... is that normal? I thought he would be gone...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm using this mod... I deleted Eric after the first encounter using the cheat menu... and now he's gone from the cheat menu... but dick still shows up and cucks me every night at this dinner table... is that normal? I thought he would be gone...
Getting rid of eric with the mod just broke your game.

Most mods were made before v.10 and just updated and after v.10 DS put a lot of triggers in all quests for all quest and now you can not hit all the triggers = game broken.
The mod did not get rid of all the triggers so you still see him.

Starting in v.10 and on ward "Triggers" were put in the first 100 points in all stats and if you cheat points before then you just broke your game.

AsticHam

May 30, 2020
Does this mod works with that Smirniy version? BB v.20? I remember playing but can't say officially if break anything

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017